what perfume makes you sick to smell...yuck!

kabuki_KILLER

Lolita Lempicka (I have this and it makes my brain shut off, not in a good way)
All the cheap stuff you can buy at Kmart (not the place for perfumes)
Chanel No 5 (I have no idea why it's so big)

I actually like Egoiste. XD

kathyp

Angel. I know the standard line is, "It smells great on some people," but I seem to only run into the ones for whom it smells of locker room BO.

Shalimar. Growing up, my mom had a friend who practically bathed in the stuff. Haven't been able to stomach it since.

LatteQueen

mine was Michael Kors..it had black pepper in it and some other ingredients...at first it was great but gradually the smell of it made me sick..
is this thread in response to what happened at that bank when some lady sprayed some perfume and it made around 40 people sick and they had to be taken to the hospital cause they at first didn't know what made them sick?

Arisone

Pink Sugar by Aquolina. I understand this is a very popular perfume, but candy-sweet smells make me nauseous. Yesterday, I tried it on Sephora. It was so sickeningly-sweet that I gagged.

DILLIGAF

Ralph by Ralph Lauren. Smells like roach/insect spray to me
Kenzo's Flower. I spent a day with a cousin that was wearing this and kept asking in a very disgusted voice "What the f*ck is that smell?!" Smells like pee to me. Sad part is alot of the women in my family love this one.

snkatha

Red door by elizabeth arden is too strong for me, anais anais is nasty most cacharel perfumes eew. Anything too fruity is bad. Britney spears perfumes ugh!

lindas1983

diors posion (think i spelt that right) god its so strong and awful they definitly got the name right there.

supermodella

Love Spell by Victoria's Secret. Good God, I used to be obsessed with that scent, but now it makes me so nauseous. Ugh, I can't stand it.

RedRibbon

I remember at school when everyone had Tommy Girl thinking they were the shit. My dad got me it from duty free and for ages I didn't use it because it was special, then I decided to just start using it. All the girls thought they smelt really nice. Now when I smell it it makes me yakk because it smells so remedial compared to other perfumes out there, it smells like the cheapo £1 fake perfumes you can buy.

Another smell I cannot stand is CK Be, it's the fact that it doesn't smell like a perfume should in my opinion. Either a perfume should be sweet or savoury for want of a better word and this one is neither, it straddles both "genres" and I don't like it. My dad however, will buy it again and again and stink out the house whenever I'm back home.

bellydancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
exclamation
debbie gibson
that 80s stuff. *gag*

lol I agree, I had forgotten about those, the smell is horrible, also these made me sick to smell
angel
passion
boucheron
beautiful
diamonds (all Elizabeth Taylor perfumes yuck)
red door
tendre poison
chanel no.5

Latest posts