what perfume makes you sick to smell...yuck!

foxxylatina07

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolcekatiana
Tommy Girl... I wore it in middle school. Now whenever I smell it I wanna gag! Plus it gives me such a headache!

I forgot about this one. For some reason it doesn't go with my chemistry it ends up stinking. Oh well
thmbdn.gif

vocaltest

Britney Spears Fantasy
Gwen Stefani - L.A.M.B

thats all i can think of right now. usually the ones that are overly sweet or smell like toilet cleaner i don't like.

VintageAqua

Angel for me as well. It's smells like liquid headache.

Oh and Pink Sugar. If I wanted to smell like cotton candy, I would go to the circus. No thanks.

macforeverr

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
Britney Spears Fantasy
Gwen Stefani - L.A.M.B

thats all i can think of right now. usually the ones that are overly sweet or smell like toilet cleaner i don't like.

I agree with you on the Fantasy one
thmbdn.gif

At first when I bought it, I thought it was bearable...
Now it just sits on my drawer, the smell is tooooo strong.
I also don't like some of the Victoria Secret Body Mists..

SpringDancer

Sarah Jessica Parker's Lovely. I sprayed it in a store to see what it smelled like - and it was soooo gross... the worst part was that I sprayed one tiny spray on my wrist - yet I could smell it for hours and hours later. I was at work and there was nothing I could do about it... The smell was so strong that one of my coworkers stepped into my room and commented on the scent (she loved it, BTW. Go figure). I was so happy to get into the shower that night...

Patricia

i really loved D&G The One at first but now it's just a bit sickening, thank God i'm finishing the bottle

peachy pink

Victor & Rolf's FLOWER BOMB - eau de PARFUM is a really bad one.. wayy to sweet, gives me a headache after 2 seconds. Thanks.

shea_47

Anything with fake peach or coconut gives me an instant headache. Ew. Strangely enough though, I loveeee Vanilla, which a lot of you guys have noted that you don't like.

I really really dislike the Harajuku lovers perfume. I can stand Lil' Angel because it's kinda fresh smelling. I absolutely despise the G perfume: I usually like really sweet perfumes, and I really wanted to like ...but all I can smell in it is the coconut. Smells like a pina colada gone bad :/

rarity

Thierry Mugler Angel - smells like body odor
Chanel No 5 - too old lady (no offense)
Aquolina Pink Sugar - too sickly sweet

rarity

Quote:
Originally Posted by clamster
Estee Lauding Pleasure delight = instant and long lasting headache
Victoria's Secret Love Spell is just plain cheap and unattractive
CK Eternity for men

LOL I love Eternity on my guy. I also have Love Spell lotion and like it a lot!

Spikesmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
I can't stand Calvin Klein Obsession for women. Makes me ill every time.
ssad.gif

Obsession totally gives me a headache.

Spikesmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodyAngel
I think Donna Karan Cashmere Mist smells like Raid.

LMAO, this is all I wear!
tong.gif

Latest posts