what perfume makes you sick to smell...yuck!

k.a.t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arisone
Any perfume/fragrance that has vanilla/vanilla musk. The smell of vanilla musk makes me feel nauseous.

AGREED! ugh..
nope.gif

Sanayhs

I clean hotel rooms as of late. One day, I walked into a room where someone had gone crazy with some disgusting Britney Spears scent and I nearly keeled over.

MACLovin

Clinique - Aromatics Elixir... why someone would want to smell like celery and spicy ass perplexes me.

Oscar de la Renta - my mom used to bathe in this before work every morning, it was not pleasant to wake up to.

Givenchy - Irresistible .... OMG, smells like a combination of overpowering fake rose scent and wet gym socks.
puke.gif

..there are so many more, I'll get back to you on this one. I'm sure I'll think of them later, haha

bebeflamand

Angel by Thierry Mugler by a f***ing mile!!!! I really hate that scent. And I don't want to generalise this cause I know it's a prejudice...but so far every girl/woman I've met wearing this turned out to have a bad personality...
Then there's patchouli, Opium, Poison and anything else strong enough to kill small rodents.

MAC_Diva

Since I work at Bath and Body Works, Moonlight Path. Oh my gosh gag!! I hate things that smell like soap and Moonlight Path definately does. (no offense to the MP lovers)

shea_47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
White Diamonds, anybody?
Nastiness in a bottle!!!

my mom used to wear white diamonds back in the mid-90's and i used to think it smelled so pretty...then she tried it on at kohls last year and we both rushed to the bathroom to try to wash that ick off her wrist, lol

panda0410

SJP Covet .... I walked away with a filthy migraine and ready to vomit after I passed my nose over that.... revoulting, utterly revouting.....

Add Tendre Poison to the list... I actually like it, but it induces migraines for me as well
ssad.gif

MACLovin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Diva
Since I work at Bath and Body Works, Moonlight Path. Oh my gosh gag!! I hate things that smell like soap and Moonlight Path definately does. (no offense to the MP lovers)

To me, it smells like baby wipes!
th_dunno.gif
lol

Rancas

Clinique Aromatics Elixir is mine, it is absolutely revolting. My coworker used to wear this and I had to hold my hand over my nose when I'd pass by.

I also can't stand patchouli.

luckycharms

I love Chanel 's esp. Chance and Allure.
But I have to agree with the others about Chanel No. 5.. I own a bottle of it though..

Hikaru-chan

Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy, absolutely vile, smells like lemon pledge on me.
All of Clinique's perfumes but especially Aromatics Elixir.
All Estee Lauder perfumes, they smell way to old-fashioned.
Anais Anais, I can detect this one a mile off and if I do I am literally gonna be sick.
Dior Poison, all of them.
Angel, I used to love this and it used to be my everyday perfume now I get a violent headache and feel sick if I smell it, same thing happened to a co-worker.

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikaru-chan
Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy, absolutely vile, smells like lemon pledge on me.
All of Clinique's perfumes but especially Aromatics Elixir.
All Estee Lauder perfumes, they smell way to old-fashioned.
Anais Anais, I can detect this one a mile off and if I do I am literally gonna be sick.
Dior Poison, all of them.
Angel, I used to love this and it used to be my everyday perfume now I get a violent headache and feel sick if I smell it, same thing happened to a co-worker.

This does the same to me - migraine material
ssad.gif
One of my tutors used to wear it to class and she refused to stop wearing it even after several complaints...

Zoffe

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Everything from the Dior Poison range. Completely hork-worthy.

Agreed!!

And I'll add another vote for Chanel #5... First time I smelled it I thought the bottle was old or something. But since all testers smell like that I guess it's just the scent, lol
winks.gif

DigitalRain

Fendi by Fendi. When I was in grade school one of my teachers used to wear this and I remember thinking how it smelled toxic and carcinogenic, like Dow Chemical Plant.

I dislike most of VS fragrances.

I hate Pink Sugar. Way too sweet.