what perfume makes you sick to smell...yuck!

franimal

I swear I love everything you guys hate. I hope people don't think I'm a freak stink bomb. I am a complete vanilla addict. For those that say they can't stand the smell of vanilla, how can you stand the MAC lipstick smell? This is a huge plus for me with MAC products
drools.gif

I love anything vanilla, my faves are:
Stila- creme bouquet
MAC-MV2
Britney Spears- Fantasy
Betsey Johnson

Also love the hated:
Ralph Lauren Blue
Dolce- Light Blue

Favorite Lotion- Vanilla Bean Noel (Bath &Body Works)

I love on my boyfriend:

Chanel platinum egoiste & regular egoiste

But... I never wear perfume at work because I think it is courteous not to. I think everything I like was mentioned atleast once for making people sick.
thmbdn.gif

I absolutely hate axe or tag shit on guys. It just screams, " I'm a loser trying to get laid." It smells like a wet dirty bathroom to me. I also hate when girls smell like their super strong shampoos like when everyone was using herbal essences. It smells so cheap.
sick.gif

Nadeshda

Clinique Happy. I didn't even try it on, I just tested it on the paper and it stunk to high heaven!! It seriously smelled as if something was rottening in the bottle. Absolutely disgusting.

brixton

Most CK perfumes...just trying too hard/obvious!
Chanel#5 is clinical and harsh
Chanel Coco...too 'middle-aged', along with most of Estee Lauder's lines.

kleigh09

Aquolina Pink Sugar

I'm the queen of food-scented products, but this just smells terrible. I think all of its fans get hypnotized by the packaging or something.

zeitghost

Calvin Klein's Obsession.

It might have something to do with the fact that my much-reviled grandmother wears it pretty much constantly, but it makes me want to tear my own jugular out.

Lapis

Allure gives me a headache
Hpynose (spelling may be off) I have a huge bottle of it and I can't stand it.

VIC MAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebeflamand
Angel by Thierry Mugler by a f***ing mile!!!! I really hate that scent. And I don't want to generalise this cause I know it's a prejudice...but so far every girl/woman I've met wearing this turned out to have a bad personality...
Then there's patchouli, Opium, Poison and anything else strong enough to kill small rodents.

You are so right........Someone ( maybe she doesn't like me...) gave me Angel - and I had to put up a Thank You face - all I really wanted to do, was throw up in her lap
drools.gif
it's just horrible!

In general I do not like sweet scents at all - they just do not appeal to me.

I've actually found out, that all of the perfumes that smells the best on my skin have sandalwood in them!

Many years ago my Mum used to wear Paloma Picasso - and I loved it on her - I wear Narciso Rodriques, and it actually reminds me of Picasso on my Mum.
( she's not here anymore - and miss her sssssooooo much)

Shadowy Lady

Aromatics Elixir definitely, in general I'm not a big fan of Clinique.

I also don't like flowery scents...they don't necessary make me sick but I just don't like them

sierrao

britney spears midnight fantasy, it smells to grapey gives me a headache, but once it sits for a while it smells good but thats after having it on for like 5 hours

MelodyAngel

I think Donna Karan Cashmere Mist smells like Raid.

Also I just can't stomach Clinique Happy...it's just so cloying.

Estee by Estee Lauder...Well let's just leave this one for Nana.

Red Door by Elizabeth Arden...Smells of flowers and funeral home.
th_LMAO.gif

ribbons

i really dislike bvlgari eau parfumée au thé vert (while i adore the thé blanc!), also d&g light blue didn't work for me - turned very musky, very dirty also on my skin. and narciso rodriguez for her is another turn off for me :/

foxxylatina07

You guys wanna know what perfumes make me sick? Ok, ready and GO!
Light Blue the smell gets to me it's so awful and too citrusy for me.
Also Miss Dior Cherie I was curious about this one and I finally smelled it. Ugh it smells like beer. Ekk why would I want a perfume that smells like cheap beer?
Oh and also the Mariah Perfume the one in the pink bottle, smells like bug spray. LOL

Latest posts