What season do you think MAC releases their best collections?

CrouchingAfroHiddenPick

In response to a post I just made, I was wondering, when do you all think MAC releases their best collections/color stories? I always find the stuff the release in the spring/early summer to be the best and the fall up until the holiday collections to be the worst ones.

HOTasFCUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrouchingAfroHiddenPick
I always find the stuff the release in the spring/early summer to be the best and the fall up until the holiday collections to be the worst ones.

Hmmmm i was thinking the opposite!!! I really look forward to the holiday collections especially for the mini sets. I think this year so far has been rather disappointing and i look back on old collections i missed out on (D'Bohemia, C-Squeeze, Tantress...etc) and i kick myself in the ass for not getting into MAC sooner! I got hooked on MAC and Specktra last fall around the time Ornamentalism came out and i thought the winter collections were ok! The next upcoming collection up until Christmas sound pretty exciting and more classic....i just wish we had some more info!!!!!

ledonatella

I usually like the summer ones and then Holiday. Like I loved Ornamentalism and Lingerie and then wasen't real thrilled with anything until Sundressing and Lure.

Juneplum

my faves are def the spring and summer collections... fall = meh
th_confused_new.gif
.. holiday collections are usually winners too
smiles.gif
i'm a sucker for the cute little sets etc..

ette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
my faves are def the spring and summer collections... fall = meh
th_confused_new.gif
.. holiday collections are usually winners too
smiles.gif
i'm a sucker for the cute little sets etc..

I agree.

CrouchingAfroHiddenPick

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
Hmmmm i was thinking the opposite!!! I really look forward to the holiday collections especially for the mini sets. I think this year so far has been rather disappointing and i look back on old collections i missed out on (D'Bohemia, C-Squeeze, Tantress...etc) and i kick myself in the ass for not getting into MAC sooner! I got hooked on MAC and Specktra last fall around the time Ornamentalism came out and i thought the winter collections were ok! The next upcoming collection up until Christmas sound pretty exciting and more classic....i just wish we had some more info!!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I like the holiday ones! The purple eye palette from last year is my favorite; it's just usually whatever collection that comes out from beginning of fall up until they release the holiday stuff, I usually find blah. I will say, this years stuff look good, especially Nocturnelle..might change my opinion entirely on MAC fall collections.

bellaetoile

late fall/early winter/holiday. basically, the months of october-december. i've loved the day after christmas collections, such as lingerie, and i usually like the holiday ones as well. i just feel like their running out of ideas for the spring and summer ones, plus, i tend to like the richer, bolder colors that have been so typical of the holiday collections.

michitk

its usually summer collections are my favorite, like the bronzey or aqua-ish colors. but i'm a sucker for the holiday packaging as well.

SMMY

Over the last twelve months, I've got to say summer. Lure and Amuse were amazing collections. I do love the holiday sets though.
*pets her palettes from the holiday collection*

OnaFyre

For me its Winter stuff because it has the richer colors and more person of color friendly pallets, then the spring summer stuff because that seems the most creative... Fall is a real drag for MAC.

Latest posts