What season do you think MAC releases their best collections?

liquidsirenhoney

i love the holiday, last year when ornamentalism is when i got into mac though so that might be why.....most of the stuff in spring and summer i bought but not looking forward to as much as i am for the holiday sets.

lara

Winter. MAC really shines when it comes to doing rich, plush colour stories, whereas spring/summer is usually just variations on the theme of teal.

Eilinoir

I really like their winter/holiday collections!
A far second would be their spring season releases.

CrouchingAfroHiddenPick

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Winter. MAC really shines when it comes to doing rich, plush colour stories, whereas spring/summer is usually just variations on the theme of teal.

Good point about the same variations of teal.

Indigowaters

Spring and Holiday collections are my favs.
greengrin.gif

YvetteJeannine

I'd have to agree that MAC releases some good stuff in the late spring/summer seasons...Then again, I've only been a "true" MACaholic since Feb '06, so I haven't really witnessed their Holiday stuff yet...Maybe I'll change my mind when I see the stuff they come out with this Holiday season!

I actually HATE the holiday collections usually because I'm not a fan of mini sets and quads annoy me because I never ever like all 4 colors.

I like spring and summer the best because of the bright, bold colors. Fall usually just has such boring tones that I can find everywhere else, so I rarely get anything from those collections other than maybe pigments or some other product like that.

meihwa

Without a doubt, Spring is my favorite, with Summer being a close second. I have consistently enjoyed these collections over the years, and I mean since 1997. I find fall/winter collections to be not as creative or unique, and holiday is fun because you can try out multiple items in sets for less than buying all 4 or 5 colors at regular price. Pigment sets are always my favorite!!