What to buy from UD

chirufus

Hi everyone
winks.gif

I want to buy a UDPP to give it a try. I have to order it online from a called HQhair. Because here in Belgium they don't sell UD.
weeping.gif
But ordering one thing is a little bit stupid I think, so you maybe have suggestions for a nice haul.

Thanks

thelove4tequila

Hey I'm in Belgium also, but not for long. Anyways you must try any of the 24/7 pencils. They seriously rock. I'm not a huge fan of their e/s but I love Flipside!

LP_x

Definitely get the 27/7 eye liners (you can buy them individually or in little sets of 5 each, called VIP and Velvet Rope - excellent value for money and they're amazing!). I really like the glitter eyeliners too, I think they're called Heavy Metal?

If you are choosing eyeshadows, the deluxe ones are better IMO as the others are so glittery, you get fall out on your cheeks and looks like a disco ball! If you like the disco ball look then by all means buy the normal ones.

chirufus

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila
Hey I'm in Belgium also, but not for long. Anyways you must try any of the 24/7 pencils. They seriously rock. I'm not a huge fan of their e/s but I love Flipside!

thanks and enjoy your stay!
yes.gif

chirufus

Quote:
Originally Posted by LP_x
Definitely get the 27/7 eye liners (you can buy them individually or in little sets of 5 each, called VIP and Velvet Rope - excellent value for money and they're amazing!). I really like the glitter eyeliners too, I think they're called Heavy Metal?

If you are choosing eyeshadows, the deluxe ones are better IMO as the others are so glittery, you get fall out on your cheeks and looks like a disco ball! If you like the disco ball look then by all means buy the normal ones.

thanks mine set goes on the list
thmbup.gif

gingin501

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirufus
Hi everyone
winks.gif

I want to buy a UDPP to give it a try. I have to order it online from a called HQhair. Because here in Belgium they don't sell UD.
weeping.gif
But ordering one thing is a little bit stupid I think, so you maybe have suggestions for a nice haul.

Thanks

I would get the Deluxe Shadow Box. It rocks!!!

chirufus

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
As a liner addict I'd say the VIP 24/7 eye liners.
th_dunno.gif

I can't wait to try mine when they arrive. The blue one looks yummy!
th_drool.gif

liner are defiantly on the buy list now
th_DANCE.gif

thanks for your comment
winkiss.gif

LP_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
As a liner addict I'd say the VIP 24/7 eye liners.
th_dunno.gif

I can't wait to try mine when they arrive. The blue one looks yummy!
th_drool.gif

Which blue? The Electric or Deviant? I wore Electric yesterday and it looked lovely - just a flash of blue on an otherwise neutral eye. And it lasted all day. These liners are fan-bloody-tastic!

cuddle x bear

the deluxe shadow box, primer potion, 24/7 liners and their matte eye shadows are my ABSOLUTE favorites. i use them regularly if not daily

*Gigi*

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirufus
Hi everyone
winks.gif

weeping.gif

Thanks

Do I! If you love green- Acid Rain and Mildew, Grafitti loose pigment and Grafitti Deluxe e/s are great. Other shades that I love-
Blunt, Sellout, Twice Baked, Roach, Goddess, Gash, Electric, Purple Haze (matte and regular formula) All of the Deluxe brights rock too.
24/7 liners- get the sets, you won't be dissapointed! I have both the VIP and Velvet Rope and the Rockstar, and they are great!