What to buy from UD

xsnowwhite

yeah I agree try the 24/7 pencils they are so amazing! I also love their eyeshadows. Mildew is an awesome green, I usually pair it with Acid rain which is amazing as well. I also like the glitter liquid liner, I have the clear one it makes any look sparkly.

chirufus

Quote:
Originally Posted by nc79chick
Does Boots ship to Belgium? I don't even know, but they stock Urban Decay also. Might be worth having a look on their website (Boots.com I think)

No, they don't ship to Belgium
ssad.gif
. I will buy my stuff from Beauty Cosmetics & Fragrances : HQhair.com Hair & Skin Care Products : Hair & Beauty.

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shenanigans
Definitely 24/7 eye pencils

yes.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif

These pencils live up to all the hype, in my opinion. Creamy, smooth, long-wearing, gorgeous colours - it's all there.

And as you've likely heard, the UD Primer Potion is brilliant, if you are looking for an eye base.

I also like their lip gloss in Gash. Gorgeous shimmery red. Very sexy.
winkiss.gif

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
yes.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif

These pencils live up to all the hype, in my opinion. Creamy, smooth, long-wearing, gorgeous colours - it's all there.

And as you've likely heard, the UD Primer Potion is brilliant, if you are looking for an eye base.

I also like their lip gloss in Gash. Gorgeous shimmery red. Very sexy.
winkiss.gif

Can I add this to my "FOTDs by Rachel" wishlist?
th_wink3.gif

kittykit

I love eye liners and I only have Nars, MAC and Dior. I bought Velvet Rope 24/7 from HQhair yesterday and I can't wait for them to arrive. I think I want VIP too, the blue is gorgeous.

Shadowy Lady

The only things I have from UD are the 24/7 liners and I love them. They're very creamy and don't tug at my lids at all. I also love the colour range. I have:
Bourbon - I use this regularly as my daytime eyeliner
Baked - Gorgeous on lower lashline
1999 - great with purple and blue looks

splattergirl

I bought loads of UD stuff and now I'm selling most of it including all of the matte shades (I discovered I wasn't really a matte person and also, they could be a bit more pigmented than they are) and their "pigments in a pencil", which I bought almost all, aren't the colors I like and everytime I open them for a swatch or to ask myself why I never use them, too much falls out, kinda clumsy made.. I'd agree the 24/7 eyeliners are some of their best products although I didn't even try some of the things people always talk about like udpp
tong.gif