What to do?

sweetbabyblue

I don't have much to add really, I just want to wish you luck with whatever you choose to do, it's too late to change what's already been done.
good luck
heart.gif

MaskedBeauty

I think in a way its a "challange" for the new guy to see if he can get you to be with him instead of your bf. Guys are fucked up that way. Whats done is done and there's nothin you can do about it now. But you really should make a decision which person you want because its not fair to any of you. Hope all goes well!

hello_my_apple

DON'T tell him at all. PERIOD. just pocket this lesson and move on. some things are better left unsaid and some wars are def. not worth fighting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seonmi
Thank you guys so much for the support. I should have got on here yesterday but was too busy with work. Last night, the new guy came over my house and stuff happened
ssad.gif
. It was terrible.

I am determined to end this, make it clear to him that I won't be seeing him anymore. I just need to make it right before it's too late (maybe it's already too late). But I don't have the gut to tell my bf. I have to be faithful to him from now on. All your advice is right and is what I've been telling myself for the past few years but somehow forgot. I might need to get on here reading the posts every time I feel weak
ssad.gif

Latest posts