What was the last thing you bought?

she

a pair of the north face boots- i've been wanting them for a while and now i am officially ready for winter.

spectrolite

I bought a tiny hat >_< Similar to this one but mine is black and has a gorgeous crystal gem and a few feathers:

I was just complaining about how I could never find a hat to fit my head and then I saw the hat and thought it was the most rediculous thing ever... so I had to have it of course hehehe!

Shadowy Lady

I just came back from a NYC trip and I hit some outlet shopping. I bought an insane number of clothing items so I won't talk about all of them. But my fave things I bought are:

- a pair of pink skinny cords from J.Crew
- a pair of over the knee gray slouchy boots from Guess. They have stacked heels
- a fitted checkered dress from FCUK
- a simple tailored black vest from Banana Republic

DILLIGAF

I just came back from a NYC trip and I hit some outlet shopping. I bought an insane number of clothing items so I won't talk about all of them. But my fave things I bought are:

- a pair of pink skinny cords from J.Crew
- a pair of over the knee gray slouchy boots from Guess. They have stacked heels
- a fitted checkered dress from FCUK
- a simple tailored black vest from Banana Republic

I did some major outlet shopping in Orlando last weekend. I got some great pieces and a bday gift for my sister. She loved it.
smiles.gif

User38

I bought a suede coat with a fur collar
blush-anim-cl.gif
-- it's a faux fur so no animal activist throw tomatos at me.. ty
hatsoff.gif

Adnegveill35

I just bought a black leather jacket from Urban Outfitters on sale for only $99! And some black lace up military-style boots as well

Mabelle

i got some grogeous over the knee leather boots from aldo. theyre pretty flat (maybe a 3/4 inch heal) with a slightly pointed toe and 2 thin buckels on the calf.

Aelya

This bag in black :
http://www.minelli.fr/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/450x450/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/s/D/sD.jpg
Everybody says it's not pretty but I really love it

kaliraksha

That bag is super cute! I'd use it in a heartbeat.
This bag in black :
http://www.minelli.fr/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/450x450/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/s/D/sD.jpg
Everybody says it's not pretty but I really love it

EUSHANNASIA

the last things i bought are actually pretty boring and practical, which is very unlike me... i got a nice hooded brown cardigan and a thermal top... it's quite cold up here in maine! i need a new pair of boots!

spectrolite

I bought a black, knee length, form caressing, 1 shouldered dress that I shall wear tomorrow with absolute confidence.

Since I spend all of my money on makeup, and since I have a soft spot for Makeup Forever and Mac my last purchase was the following items:

Makeup Forever HD foundation in 170

Makeup Forever HD Primer in 0

Makeup Forever HD Powder

Makeup Forever HD concealer

As well as Urban Decay primer potion

Last but not least Too Faced Shadow Insurance

Cheers!
Ruby