powder: msf light flush
blush: dainty
lipliner: hover
lipglass: nymphette
lipstick: sweetie
brush: #190
misc: fix+

kimbunney

Studio Sculpt in the wrong shade. lol Well I got the right shade at first but I was so convinced when I got home that the makeup artist gave me the wrong shade so I didn't try it on just took it back and got an NW 45. Now I understand why she looked at me stupid like are you sure. Ugh makeup mistakes.

Rezel

Mine was Chelsea lipstick (in the old round, flat top packaging) way back in the mid 90's when I was in college. Oops, just revealed my age there.
girlhaha.gif
Saw it on a friend and I absolutely loved it. Brown lipsticks were the trend back then. That was followed by Spice lip pencil and Oh Baby lipglass.

First ever MAC product? Studio Fix Powder in N3. I needed foundation for a formal and Mom had heard from a coworker that MAC made foundations paler than what could be bought in a drugstore, so she took me there and got me matched. At that point I had a slight tan, so actually it was a perfect match.

First MAC I bought? Prunella Eye Kohl and Plushlash mascara. Oh, and I believe that's when I got my Select Moisturecover. (The batch code on the label matches up with when I would have been in that MAC, so I am pretty certain that's when I got it.) I'd gone in to get rematched, because I was tired of the finish of Studio Fix Powder, but wasn't sure if I liked how the foundations tried on me looked. But the MUA was nice enough to also offer eyeshadow suggestions and do my eyes for me, and I would have felt bad not purchasing anything. So I got the concealer, eyeliner and mascara she used. I now wish I had gotten the eyeshadows as well (such gorgeous purples!) and not bothered to purchase the SFF, because while at the time of being matched it WAS perfect, about six months later I did not have the tan I'd had when matched, and haven't tanned since. (Irony: I got matched in the middle of winter deliberately because I was certain I would be at my palest then. And it did match in natural light!)

SweetJoy

My Mom bought me my Prom makeup at Mac. I got shrrom and corduroy e/s, blacktrack fluid line, blush in blush baby, lipstick in Lady bug and liner in Redd. The lipstick looked AWFUL. But I still have (and love) shroom and blush baby.

Nika

My aunt first introduced me to MAC when I was 12 - MUCH to my mother's dismay as the price was what she considered extortionate for a pre-teen to pay. I was 12, so it was 1995 I believe (and MAC eyeshadows in Canada were about eleven bucks!). I got Haux and Orb eyeshadows. Terrifyingly enough I STILL have that very same Haux eyeshadow, but all that remains is what little product is left around the outside ring of the pan. I can hear some of you screaming in horror as I say this... but it's still wearable. It's not chalky, or smelly and I swear it still wears as good as it when I was 12 (and I'm 28 now!!) although it really doesn't get much use anymore.

Honey B Sugar

My first purchase included a few items. It was 2001 and I was a jr in high school
th_DANCE.gif

Mascara X
Nico Lipglass
Cork Lip Liner
Trax eyeshadow
and a dark lipstick that I can't remember now