What was your very first MAC product?

ForeverJenn

The first time I went to mac it was for the studio fix foundation, which I purchased, but also ended up getting warm soul MB, msf naturals, woodwinked eyeshadow and bare study paint pot

kittenish

These are the things I got when I first used mac and before I worked for them. e/s: black tied liner: Blacktrack pigment: Sweet sienna powder: Studio Fix Powder lipliner: Stripdown lipglass: Rainbow lip lacquer and Oh Baby lipstick: High Tea

nillafrost

My first mac purchase was last year in may and it was chatterbox l/s and up the amp (which is my favorite). I now own 16 mac l/s since I bought that first one I went beast mode. I picked up my first everything else my mac in November including they're studio sculpt foundation, msf in soft and gentle, they're matte bronzer which I'm not too fond of I wish it was more pigmented. I also got they're oil control lotion which is great and they're mineralized concealer (best concealer for my sensitive skin and Rosacea) love love love them all! Oh I also picked up my first blushes and they were mocha ( which is a great neutral pink for my nc40 skin) and fever ( for when I want to go bold or daring dramatic) ;)

nillafrost

I was 14 and visiting New York. I'd never even heard of mac! A gorgeous man sold me sculpt foundation, a foundation brush, amber lights e/s and something that I think was sumptuous olive e/s. Then as soon as I got back to the UK I rushed to my local counter (where 12 years later I now work!) and bought sable, shadowy lady and black tied. That just made me feel very old!
Wow! LUCKY YOU! :) I'm trying to get threw beauty school to get my mac dream job, luckily I'm great friends with the assistance manager and she said she will definitely be my reference. I just want to finish already and start at mac!

Brightlights2

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]e/s: Young Punk + Blue Flame mineralize eye shadow[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]mascara: n/a[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]liner: liquid last eye liner in Inkspill[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]pigment: Blue Willow + Amethyst Pressed Pigments[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]powder: MSFN in Lights[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]blush: Crew highlighter fr om “Hey Sailor”[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]lipliner: Magenta + Redd[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]lipglass: n/a[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]lipstick: Sweetie or Brave Red (can't remember)[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]tool: 190 brush[/FONT]

Latest posts