What was your very first MAC product?

nuclearteeth

Studio Fix Fluid in NC45 and NC50, as I'm in between shades. I promptly broke out but soldiered on for a bit before giving up.

tats

My obsession started only last year :) My first purchase was MAC Myth lipstick.. I didn't know much about MAC back then.. I just swatched several nude lipsticks on my hand and fall in love with Myth.

Spruceitup

I cannot remember the exact color, but it was a lipglass and a lipstick. My mom bought it for me as a gift around 9 years ago and after that I was hooked. It was like I was using makeup for the first time.

My very first MAC items were purchased the same day: I got a Pink Couture Shadestick & Girl Friendly paint pot. :)
I still have both and I try not to use the paint pot because it's my favorite one and I'm gonna miss it when it's gone! The shadestick on the other hand... I should probably just throw away. :p

CharlieKelly

My first MAC product was a lipstick from the Wonder Woman collection.
Yes, It certainly opened a can of
worms.gif

oops!

I'm a MAC newbie, so far I've bought Well Dressed blush and two Pro Pan eyeshadows (Omega and Shale, such a pretty lilac !!). Now I need a palette to put them in lol.

NeonVelvet

espresso eyeshadow and the 266 angled brush. I was 17. wasn't ready to start wearing a full face of makeup but wanted to start filling in my brows :)

BuickMackane

Creme de Violet and Moon's Reflection E/S... followed by a looooong break.

The floodgates opened several years later, when I bought Up The Amp L/S. I haven't recovered since.

mac_addict.gif

cocofiere

Very first purchase, made on the same day as my first and only blind date (May, 1998):
Diva lipstick (hugely due to the fact that it was Lisa Nicole Carson's--from Ally McBeal and Love Jones--signature color and we have similar coloring/hair)
Studio Fix in NC 50
>The finished look must have worked because I dated that knucklehead for a few years, lol.

Shortly thereafter, I bought:
Cork lip liner
Oh Baby! lipglass

Gradually over the years, my collection has grown in spurts until about a year or so ago when I began to get a little obsessed with the collections. VV was my first huge collection haul and it's been full steam ahead ever since. Even the ones I missed the initial craze about, I've discovered at CCOs....Hello Kitty, Emanuel Ungaro, Neo Sci-Fi, To the Beach , whatever the Bronzing collection was called in 08, Liberty of London, etc.