What was your very first MAC product?

felicialazaar

I remember a decade ago when I was at high school, MAC was always the "brand with the colourful eyeshadows" (which I couldn't afford or even deared to wear)... so I always used drugstore brand eyeshadows in 2 colours: beige and brown (also for a decade, omg). Until one day, I wanted to have something special for new years eve and I went to MAC. Meaning my first buys were really 'party makeup':

• MAC Typographic eyeshadow (which was recommended to me as the beginner version for black eyeshadow, as its easier to blend. I absolutely love it)
  • Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick 1 (Barbie pink :))

This has triggered my love for MAC and now 2 years later I've got 2 big MAC pro palettes and am really happy varying my makeup every day.

dancepig

It was that blush that came in a paint tube? And Parrot eye shadow - still have it (don't use it, just have it).

MACGirl13

My First Products: Spice e/s to use as blush and then they came out with blush size and I still have a new one that hasn't been used. Brave lipstick Spice liner

Rubiez

My first MAC item that I bought was on eBay - MAC Pigment samples and a few super cheap shadows. In retrospect, those were probably all fake, I was only 13 and just started wearing makeup so I didn't know they made fake MAC LOL.

My first REAL purchase at a MAC counter/store was Humid, Deep Truth shadows and MSF Natural in Light/Shimmer. I still have that MSF actually, unfortunately most of it is shattered =_=

Ayanna

Chai lip glass - I got it off eBay so it was probably counterfeit

My first real MAC purchase was the volcanic ash exfoliator that came out back in '07.

I was 14 and visiting New York. I'd never even heard of mac! A gorgeous man sold me sculpt foundation, a foundation brush, amber lights e/s and something that I think was sumptuous olive e/s. Then as soon as I got back to the UK I rushed to my local counter (where 12 years later I now work!) and bought sable, shadowy lady and black tied. That just made me feel very old!

JustJenessa

I went to Mac for the first time 2 weeks ago and bought All That Glitters, Bare Study and Creme Cup pretty basic but I'm already obsessed with them. Too bad I don't have a Mac near me but the online site is gonna be my weakness soon I bet.

Yazmin

I went to Mac for the first time 2 weeks ago and bought All That Glitters, Bare Study and Creme Cup pretty basic but I'm already obsessed with them. Too bad I don't have a Mac near me but the online site is gonna be my weakness soon I bet.
You'll be a fellow MAC addict in no time!