What was your very first MAC product?

BRosa

MAC 205 Mascara Fan Brush -- still love it
sigh.gif

duckrodeo

My first MAC products were Charcoal Brown eyeshadow and the clear Brow Set gel, both for my eyebrows! But I remember falling deeply in love with Aquadisiac in the pan on that small little shopping trip. A lot of MAC stuff really overwhelmed me at first. So many colors and choices it made my head spin! So I stuck with essential stuff for the longest time. My first MAC lipstick was Speed Dial, which I love and I'm almost out of it!

thatKanojo

My first products were Studio Fix Powder Foundation and Studio Fix Fluid I believe... Neither of which I particularly like!

It's their mineralize blushes that got me hooked :)

Dominique33

Mocha blush ( which I positively hate ! ) so far I remember. Then... many items followed, lipsticks, blushes, quads etc...

andabri

My first MAC items were Osyter girl and lovechild lipglasses (bought them at the same time). Purchased in 2002. The memories!

Merula

Pro Longwear Lipcolour, something super dark burgundy and Studio Fix powder. After that I got a mascara and mascara primer and that's about it; it's all I wore for a very long time

Copperhead

I'm not sure of the name of the lipstick anymore. It was sometime in the mid 90's. MAC wasn't sold in my city at the time and my niece went on a trip and where she went they carried MAC. We heard about MAC but never tried it because it wasn't in our city. I think the lipstick she brought me back was Odyssey. I'm not really sure though. All I know is it was indeed a lipstick.

sfmakeup

My first MAC product was Club eyeshadow, although I was only 13-14. My first real MAC product as a make up user is Angel lipstick.

margerthaneyroi

Ah i wish i could remember in detail what i bought, but i know it was a foundations, mascara, nail polish and pink and bronze blush. needless to say, i have never turned back since and refuse to use any other product on my face!