what you think about dry shampoo?

rockin

The smell of dry shampoos is definitely a problem for me, and having dark hair I feel they leave me looking more grey than ever. Batiste original isn't very nice, and my daughter likes to use their Tropical one, which I can't stand the smell of. I've bought her the new cherry one to try. She tried Superdrug's own " Chocolate Brownie" one yesterday, but stopped after one spray, saying it was choking her! I actually liked the smell of that one though.

milika

recently i have try the oscar blandi spray dry shampoo and i didnt feel any strong smell which was good but left my hair grey and itchy and also got the suave dry shampoo and this was good didnt leave my hair gray at all but the smell is little bit strong so i need to get use to the smell or keep looking.
anyway, if any of you is interested in try the got2be dry shampoo there is a coupon in the sunday(2/12) newspaper for $3 off so it will cost 99 cents only. :)

shadowaddict

recently i have try the oscar blandi spray dry shampoo and i didnt feel any strong smell which was good but left my hair grey and itchy and also got the suave dry shampoo and this was good didnt leave my hair gray at all but the smell is little bit strong so i need to get use to the smell or keep looking.
anyway, if any of you is interested in try the got2be dry shampoo there is a coupon in the sunday(2/12) newspaper for $3 off so it will cost 99 cents only. :)

I purchased this recently at Sephora. It's not horrible but I'm not impressed especially for what it cost. I feel there has got to be cheaper ones that can at least equal it. I had a lot of hope for it as the sa at Sephora kept telling me how wonderful it was.

I think Bumble & Bumble makes one also but I haven't tried it.

If any of you guys find a really good one please share what it is.