whats a girl to do with bright red hair!!

delidee32

I love the red hair and yes the green shadow looks wonderful on you
winks.gif

Girl about town

oh my god what an amzing hair colour, it looks so healthy and your face looks really cute!!, i love the lipstick with the hair, it nust be a uk style thing to have a colour clash , the contrast in colour is very cool!!! the other night i had on a blue dress with purple tights lol xxx

mslitta

youu looks gorgeous and I love you hair. That is so freakin cute on you. Your eyes look good too.

shorty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl about town
oh my god what an amzing hair colour, it looks so healthy and your face looks really cute!!, i love the lipstick with the hair, it nust be a uk style thing to have a colour clash , the contrast in colour is very cool!!! the other night i had on a blue dress with purple tights lol xxx

haha thats so true, i reckon us Brits know how to clash and mismatch better than anyone!! wore a really hot pink for the last couple of days, really did NOT match and i loved it of course!

thanks everyone else for the comments
smiles.gif
x

vcanady

Omg you are sooo insanely gorgeous!!! I think very few people are stunning enough to pull off such a dramatic cut/color. And of course your makeup always looks fabulous!!!

Nox

Wow, you're like a modern day Ariel (Disney Mermaid)!

Very hot and poppin' indeed.

_su

that is HOT!!!

might i ask -- what brand/shade of hair dye did your stylist use? i can't seem to find a salon that will go that red for me