What's in your Summer makeup bag?

Indigowaters

Hello ladies!

As you can see I live in Florida and this weekend marked the beginning of Summer. Even if it's not officially here, I feel it. With that said, I wanted to know what's in your summer makeup bag? Do you still go out in full makeup or do you take it down to a few products? Please share!

Skin*Deep

blot papers blot papers blot papers.
the only thing that I change with my makeup is add more bronzer, and the shades of my concealer change, I keep it pretty much the same though, unless doing a water activity!

TISH1124

I am outside working out a lot during the spring/summer so I wear very little....lipgloss, liner, mascara and blot powder.....Most days nothing but lip balm...I'm lazy and TX is HOTTTT

ladyJ

Yes, TX is indeed hot. I think it is hotter where I live then you Tish lolz.

I carry around blot powder/blot papers, sunscreen, and a light foundation like MUFE Face and Body.

anita22

I have super oily skin, so if I'm not careful I will seriously melt in summer! I usually carry around with me:

- MAC Blot powder
- Clean & Clear oil blotting sheets
- MAC Lip Conditioner tube (mmm this stuff is the best!)
- Smashbox blush/bronzer duo in Cosmopolitan (great for touch ups)
- Lancome Juicy Tube in Peche (shimmery peach) or MAC Bare slimshine
- MAC #129 brush

Today I also made a wonderful discovery at Boots, a liquid mattifying lotion. It's worked brilliantly so far! I even swiped some on hubby's shiny nose and now he likes it too
thmbup.gif

Beryl

These days Europe has also heatweaves or just days of very warm weather.
Myself I was never a full face person. So when its warm just some lipcolor hint of blush and a bit if e/s
I have combination skin normal/slightly oily
Several times daily my spray mister with rosewater or lavenderwater.
I make these myself but you can also buy in the shop.

Beauty & Menopause
winks.gif

Miss Redgal

my routine now is just primer, concealer and my natural msf..i used to use liquid
my eyeshadow
blush and lips

in my makeup bag lots of lipglosses golds and pinks
sally hanson cornsilk translucent powder

iaisha26

I keep my makeup to a minimal in the spring/summer. I place, Estee Lauder Hydra Bright, Mineralized Satinfinish SPF15, & Lustre Drop (just started using this) on my palette & mix it together & buff in with a 180. I use pressed blot pwder with my 182 throughout the day. My eye, cheek, & lip colors varies.

elongreach

Usually don't wear makeup 90% of the time. I only wear it when I'm going somewhere that I feel requires makeup (dates, working appointments, and special days). So regardless of spring or fall or summer or winter, I were foundation and everything else.

DILLIGAF

Pressed Blot Powder (Deep Dark)
Tinted Lip Conditioner in Gentle Coral
Cork Lipliner
Evian facial spray

I just changed bags so this currently reflects what I needed today.

sheaspearl83

Clinique Stay Matte sheer pressed powder oil free
150 and 129SE MAC brushes
Bare Escentuals mineral veil and warmth bronzer
MAC Wet, Wild, Wonderful plushglass
lip balm or conditioner
MAC Cork lipliner
mascara for touch ups
MAC black eyekohl (whichever, I throw in the bag in the mornings)
*I prime and apply Studio Sculpt after cleansing, toning, and moisturizing daily and prime my eyeshadows, which stay in place all day so I leave all of this stuff at home. (Studio Sculpt is so light that I'm loving it.)

pnuttbuttajelli

i usually don't keep mac products in my makeup bag because i'm a weirdo whose biggest fear is that if she gets robbed, her makeup bag will also be stolen with a hundred or so dollars worth of makeup inside (don't judge me ok! lol)
sooo, i have:

[] a MSF i primarily use on my nose now since i realized it's too red for my face
[] tons of lipgloss-- from mark, covergirl, but mostly milani (depends what i'm wearing on my face)
[] mascara
[] kohl eyeliner since my eyes tear up so much and it rubs off within an hr
[] eyeshadow brushes to touch up my eyelids if they've watered or to smooth out lines in my face
[] blush brush i use to smooth out my foundation/powder in the middle of the day
[] lip liner (i dont even know why it's still in there to be honest)
[] mini coffee filters (prefer them SOOOOOO much more over blot sheets to rid excess oil)

i just need buy blot powder and a face mist thingy and i'll be all set! :)

__nini

Evian Brumisateur
MSF Natural
Blot Powder
MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF35
MAC Studio Touch Up Stick
La Roche Posay SPF 30 lip balm
Smashbox brow duo
MAC lipgloss
MAC eyeliner pencil
Lash, Powder, Concealer and Brow brushes.
(optional) Pro 4 palette w the colors used...esp if it'll be a long night! Otherwise I just take the darkest shadow used to line the eyes.

pnuttbuttajelli

hai, a quick question:
for those of you who have concealer in your makeup bag, do you reapply it during the day?
that would make a lot of sense for me to have in MY bag since it's the first thing to go, but i just assumed that i would use powder or something to touch up for those areas.

do you use your finger or a brush for re-application?

thanks in advance!

__nini

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnuttbuttajelli
hai, a quick question:
for tjpse of you who have concealer in your makeup bag, do you reapply it during the day?
do you use your finger or a brush for re-application?
thanks in advance!

If it gets smeared off I use my finger because it'll blend back in much easier but if it's due to sweating or having put mist on and my face is all dewy, the brush is the way to go.

LaGoddess

My summer staple is actually Covergirls fresh look oil control powder compact in Translucent Honey . It matches my skin perfectly and evens it out so nicely. I apply it with a big powder brush(don't use that circle puff it comes with), it stays on all day, controls shine and feels like I'm wearing nothing at all
smiles.gif
. Best of all, no breakouts! I love it.

DILLIGAF

Im glad to see I'm not the only one that carries that Evian Brumisateur. Everytime I whip that thing out my cousin starts singing "I'm A Diva"
th_LMAO.gif
Then promptly asks to borrow it. Hell its hot in Miami!

kittykit

I always have these with me when I'm out:

- Clean & Clear bloating paper
- MAC Blot Powder
- Lipglass
- Concealer
- Vaseline lipbalm
- Blush of the day

Latest posts