What's in your Summer makeup bag?

mdjmsj

I still wear foundation sometimes, tinted moisturizer when I'm feeling lazy. I just make sure to use a mattifying primer and oil control powder. I never leave home without my MSF natural powder for touch ups though.

HerShe

In my Longchamp pouch I have Touch Lipstick, Pink Treat Creme Liner, Rosebus Salve in Strawberry, MAC Dark Blotting Compact, Nars Brush and Oil Blotting Sheets

AlwaysAdira

Clean and Clear Blotting Papers (but will try the mini-coffee filters, thanks!)

• Maybelline Lash Discovery Waterproof Mascara
    Shiseido Eyelash curler
    White eyeliner
    Lipgloss of the day
    NARS Orgasm Blush
    MAC e/s quad of Woodwinked, Cork, Grain, and All That Glitters

I try not to wear foundation, concealer, and powder every day. My skin is pretty crappy right now, so I'm trying to let it breathe.

MacVirgin

Most of times i go without mu. But when i do i have in my summer bag studio fix powder, blot powder, msf, a kabuki and tinted lipbalm, lipgloss.

pnuttbuttajelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLIGAF
Im glad to see I'm not the only one that carries that Evian Brumisateur. Everytime I whip that thing out my cousin starts singing "I'm A Diva"
th_LMAO.gif
Then promptly asks to borrow it. Hell its hot in Miami!

lol, im a miami girl (currently in Hollywood, FL) and i saw that evian thing while i was in line at sephora. i thought, "o THAT'S what all those girls were talking about!" omg im so excited for it. i tried it on my face last night just to try it and omg i see me going through two bottles of it a week because the heat and humidity the past few days have been no joke!!

AdrianUT

Mac Blot in Dark
Popster tinted lip conditioner
Carmex
Sephora Tea Tree blotting papers
Aquolina pink sugar tester
Nail clipper
Lash comb/brow brush (my eyebrows are always acting up)
Ecotools retractable kabuki
MAC studio moisture sample (for surprise flakies d/t my retin-A use)

During the week day I just blot as needed and apply carmex or a lipgloss as needed. On the weeks I usually have a lipglass or lipstick, my studio fix and maybe an eyeshadow.

ms. kendra

Pressed Powder
Mineral Bronzer
Brow pencil
Mascara
eye primer/paint base
A MAC shadow quad
Fluidline
Lipgloss

eiffadea

so here is what i bring in my makeup bag..i'm from Malaysia, so it's always freakin' hot and humid here..

lip balm
pencil eyeliner
blush that i'm wearing that day
clean & clear blotting sheets(must have!!)
any pressed powder
tons of lipsticks/gloss
MAC charged water to refresh