What's new in your collection?

QTAllStarGurl

Mi'lady MES (online it was sold out @ MAC counter)
Goldspice Metal X
6th Sin Metal X
Pewter Pink Glitter Liner also fro Metal X

thats all...since im a broke college student
ssad.gif

Edit: Today i bought more from CCO
Factory Made Lipglass *i luuuuv this*
Wondergrass e/s
Stars n Rockets e/s

This Is Mine

Drizzlegold BP
Dancing Light BP
6th Sin cream shadow
Stylistic #129
Dark Secret Sheer Mystery Powder
Sand Studio Lights

clamster

Indianwood paint pot - love this! I prefer it over rubenesque because it has more color and seems to make my e/s pop
Vex e/s
Concrete e/s
Curiousitease pigment sets warm and cool -
these are totally worth it! I hate the plastic thing inside the box that makes the pigment vials stick up because it makes it harder to store other makeup!!!! Urrghg

nunu

soo just got back from MAC:
Curioutease:
1x 5 warm and cool lipglass
1x 4 warm and cool pigments

Of beauty:
Studio lights in *sand*
Beauty powder in *soft flame* only one they had left!!! so i might purchase sunspill online.

Metal-X
again they were sold out on all of the eye shadows!! its sold out online as well so im not sure where to get them from now!! maybe ebay!
anyways i got 3 glitter liners (lime dandy, blitzed and pewterpink)

222 brush
sea me shadestick
painterly paintpot
royal wink fluidline
club and jewel blue pro pans

2 B2M lipsticks (kinda sexy and pink nouveau)

wow! that was a lot!

matsubie

-190 brush
-266 brush
-194 brush
-sff in nw20
-curiositease plushglass set
-4 paint pots (delft, moss scape, rubenesque, blackground)
-fix +
-venetian, c-thru, oversexed, plus luxe lip/plushglasses
-blitz & glitz fluidline
-strobe cream
-both of the face pp
-select cover concealer in nw20 and nw25
-vanilla pigment
-curiositease softsparkle eye pencil set
-lime dandy and wonderwhite glitter liners
-blot powder in dark

wow, all of these things were purchased in the last MONTH.
hehe. i love mac.

blazeno.8

Well I just got back from Sephora and I got:
NARS Lovejoy
Bronzer Brush (pro) this is so dense, I use it like a kabuki

I really wanted to get Laura Geller's Golden Apricot, but they were all out. It's like an MSF but it's darker than most peach colored things so it = peach on darker skin.

I also saw some things that you ladies might be interested in from Laura Geller. They have two new blush 'n' brightens, one of which is a coral-pink. It's called Roseberry or Raspberry or something like that. I didn't see the other one in the store... only online, and it looks like it's a very deep pink too!

shortcake

NARS The Multiple Orgasm
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
Tarte Borba Lip Gloss in OM
Stila Lip Glaze in Berry
Chanel Glossimer in Summer Plum
Bare Escentuals Buxom Babes Lipgloss set (this is fabulous by the way)
MAC Foundation Brush........

I Have A Makeup Shopping Addiction!!!!

SimplySloan

Newest is a New pot of Indianwood! I cant believe how much of this stuff I go through! I wear it everyday as a color wash, but sometimes i also use a shadow on top for the outer corner and as a crease color then my blacktrack and my mascara.

I also picked up Overgrown and Greystone. As a NC45 im not really too sure about these colors, but im gonna experiment and see what i can make work!

embracephoto

I happened to go into Eckerd Pharmacy near where I live to get glycerin but also found Loreal's BOGO!!!!! This store didn't have the pigment, but I hauled 6 HIP duals!!! YAY!! Been wanting to try these, and now it's the time. So if you guys have Eckerd near you, the sale is going on now. It's the same pharmacy as RITE-AID, only you DO NOT see the LOREAL BOGO on their weekly ad!!! How strange. It's only in store. So call your nearest RITE-AID or Eckerd to check out whether the sale is going on. Good Luck!! Now, I just need to know how to depot these duals into a palette. Does anyone know where I can get the palette to depot these?? Thanks in advance :)
th_DANCE.gif

La Ilusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracephoto
I happened to go into Eckerd Pharmacy near where I live to get glycerin but also found Loreal's BOGO!!!!! This store didn't have the pigment, but I hauled 6 HIP duals!!! YAY!! Been wanting to try these, and now it's the time. So if you guys have Eckerd near you, the sale is going on now. It's the same pharmacy as RITE-AID, only you DO NOT see the LOREAL BOGO on their weekly ad!!! How strange. It's only in store. So call your nearest RITE-AID or Eckerd to check out whether the sale is going on. Good Luck!! Now, I just need to know how to depot these duals into a palette. Does anyone know where I can get the palette to depot these?? Thanks in advance :)
th_DANCE.gif

You could probably use a MAC eyeshadow or blush palette with the plastic insert removed if you can't find a brand that has one with dividers that are the right size.

GlamYOURUs

I just bought Harmony (blush for contouring), Woodwinked and Romp e/s. I love them!!! But I need to buy more browns, beiges and golds as I don't have a wide range of them.

embracephoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Ilusion
You could probably use a MAC eyeshadow or blush palette with the plastic insert removed if you can't find a brand that has one with dividers that are the right size.

Thanks!!! I'll definitely look into this woohooo!!

MACa6325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Ilusion

I agree with the Mac palette suggestions, and you can also go to Target and buy a quad palette with mirror from E.L.F. for $1.00. I haven't tried taking out the plastic insert on the E.L.F. quad. I love these. I made my own MAC quad when I traveled a couple of weeks ago. I loved having a mirror in the quad and you can't go wrong for $1.00.

d n d

My latest purchase consists of:
Corsette Lipglass from the Antiquitease Collection- Love it!
Taboo eyeshadow from Victoria Secret's Very Sexy line. This eyeshadow is such a pretty deep purple w/ a small amount of shimmer. It blends like butter too!!
drools.gif

chocolategoddes

I recently bought a MILANI lipgloss in exige or something. its a mocha nude color that i LOVE!
I also got Antiqued eyeshadow which I love! it's almost orangey looking copper!
I bought Dream Matte Moose (hehe) in Soft Plum and I HATE it! so I gave it to my momma.
I'm thinking of buying Mi'Lady and I need to get a darker shade of powder for contouring. they only make bronzers for light skinned people so when I were bronver it looks more gold. I need COUNTOUR!!!! rrahaha!
I also want to buy a teal so I'll be passin' by MAC to get some more products!
smiles.gif

QTAllStarGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
I need to get a darker shade of powder for contouring. they only make bronzers for light skinned people so when I were bronver it looks more gold. I need COUNTOUR!!!! rrahaha!
smiles.gif

Try MAC Blunt Blush, Margin, or Format for contouring
smiles.gif

MACa6325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by QTAllStarGurl
Try MAC Blunt Blush, Margin, or Format for contouring
smiles.gif

I'm C7 and I love Emote for contouring. It was an LE blush, but some counters and stores may still have it.