What's the first thing you look at?

Cinci

So ladies.. I looked to see if anyone started a thread about this but didn't find anything. If this is a repeat please merge this with the other thread... so anyways....

I'm curious.. When you log on to Specktra, what's the first section you look at?

For me, I always go straight to the clearance bin and check out the For Sale and Swap to see what everyone's selling and look for new threads/updated lists... (cause I loooove to shop!) once I'm done there, I check out everyone's latest hauls (cause I looove to see what you all shopped for, lol)...

What about you?? What's your Specktra routine?

MzzRach

I visit my control panel to view any new posts on subscribed threads, then I hit "new posts" at the top of the page and start reading.

;-)

Zantedge

I go to colour collections first and usually the swatch forum after that. Then I just randomly browse the rest of the site.

SuSana

New posts. Always. Instead of sticking to one area I want to see what's happening throughout the whole board
smiles.gif

M.A.C. head.

I just look at what's on the first page *shrugs* Refresh when I come back to the comp throughout the day.

I like looking at hauls.

Korms

I tend to go by what's on the front page. If any announcments have been posted (such as new collection details, Specktra Secrets etc.) then I'll read those first. I then move on to the bottom of the page to see what threads have most recently been posted in, if anything takes my fancy I'll go and read more. After that I tend to visit the swatch forum, then the chatter forum and it's sub forums. I'll usually visit the other forums as and when I get time.

NutMeg

I usually check out the first page and read anything that catches my eye. Then I look through Chatter and the sub forums, then usually FOTD, Skincare, Health and Wellness... And then I wander around.
lol.gif

blindpassion

CP to check new posts in my subscribed threads.
Then New Posts to see what every ones up too,
Then Clearance Bin, FOTDs, Hauls, Traincase (in no specific order).
smiles.gif

CantAffordMAC

I usually try to work my way down. There are some forums I never go in...but I usually start in Color Collections, and work my way down...I always run out of time and energy though lol