What's the first thing you look at?

coachkitten

Usually the color collection pages to see what has been posted since I was last on. Then I go to the clearance bin. Then I kind of just jump around to anything that catches my eye!
smiles.gif

carandru

Let's see. I usually go to User CP, then Beauty of Color, and then Member Fotd's and then everything else. then repeat until my eyes get tired, lol.

fash10nista

bigheart.gif
FOTD's!!! Everyone's sooo beautiful...
yes.gif

SparklingWaves

When I log on, I glance at the names of the threads of what is on the screen. I may check out the ones that are new to me.

DirtyPlum

weird... i was thinking of starting this topic! well ok, maybe its not that weird, but great minds n all that
winks.gif

So anyway,
1. I check for new posts on threads ive participated in
2. CP for new posts in my subscribed threads
3. then New Posts and look out for mainly MAC Chat or Chatter.

I rarely look at fotds unless I see they have a large response. I try not post in colour collections or read em so I can save all excitement for when I go on counter/ training.

Krasevayadancer

Depends on when I was on the forum last. If its been a few hours/days, I will go to the forums page and go section by section top to bottom. If its been a few minutes since I last logged on (often the case when I am bored), I will just go to the new posts section.

Zoffe

Most of the time I go straight to FOTDs but sometimes I'll check the new posts first :]

emeraldjewels

I don't really have an order, I just work my way randomly through the forum. I didn't even know about the New Posts part :/

NicksWifey

I always hit up the Chatter section, cause I loves to talk with my Specktra peeps! And from there, I usually hit up the FOTD section and browse around at color collections and product swatches
winks.gif