Whats your Fave MSF's?

Suzyn

I was just sitting here thinking about MAC of course, and I started thinking about how much I love the MSFs. I came into them late, and missed quite a few that looked
drools.gif
BEAUTIFUL! Unfortunately people are selling them for more than I really wanna pay.

Anyway, I was just wondering what are your top or fave MSFs???
thmbup.gif

Mine so far are:

New Vegas- I absolutely LOVE this one. Can't live without it. I use it everyday. Idk what im gonna do when its gone. :-(
Northern Light
Glissade

coachkitten

My favorite MSF is petticoat. It gives such a pretty pink glow! I saw one on ebay for $40 Buy it now and I hesitated and today it was gone!
ssad.gif
I will be so sad when my last backup runs out. Lightscapade takes a close second. Here is to hoping some of the new Mineralize blushes will dupe petticoat!
smiles.gif

nadiya

Sorry to hijack but do MSF's get repromoted very often? I know that New Vegas did last year.

HoneyLicious

i have porcelain pink, petticoat, shimpagne, glissade, northen light, goldspill, shooting star, new vegas and naked you. and my favorite is shimpagne cos it's my perfect highlighter and petticoat cos it gives a nice raspberry pink shade which i love!! and shooting star cos it's a nice bronzer.

melliquor

I have all of them. I love them all but my favourites are...

1. Stereo Rose... this is the best coral blush ever. It is my HG blush. I even managed to find a backup.
2. Lightscapade... perfect as a highlighter. I always get compliments when I wear this over my blush. I need a backup of this.
3. Pleasureflush... great blush or highlighter. Just perfect.

NatalieMT

I like Porcelain Pink and Northern Light! I'd love to get Stereo Rose aswell that looks gorgeous and perhaps Shimpagne.

newagetomatoz

Lightscapade all the way! It looks fabulous as a highlighter, complexion brightener, and an eye brightener! Plus, it is utterly gorgeous to look at.
th_drool.gif

New Vegas comes in next. It is such a perfect color for summer and I love the gold of it. So luxe.

Light Flush and Porcelain Pink tie for next place because they give such a natural cheeky color.

So Ceylon is the most perfect rosy bronze shade ever. I'm not a big bronzer girl, but this gives a bronze look, contours, works as a shadow, or can make an awesome blush when used lightly.

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadiya
Sorry to hijack but do MSF's get repromoted very often? I know that New Vegas did last year.

New Vegas has been re-promoted as well as porcelain pink and shimpagne. Besides those three not as of yet. I wish they would put out a regular line of MSFs but I doubt that will ever happen!
smiles.gif

Luceuk

Lightscapade, I only got Lightscapade last week but I've had it on everyday since, I so need a back up!

~Crystal~

I own all the MSFs (with backups!!) apart from Pleasureflush, so here's my take on them:

Stereo Rose- perfect coral blush! Enough said
smiles.gif
There's a reason why it's so sought after XD
Petticoat- looks GORGEOUS... especially on anyone NW/NC20 or darker. (I'm NW15 so I have to be careful with it... but still... soo pretty...) I put it on all my friends and they LOVE it!
Light Flush- although it's a new one... and it doesn't really have much colour payoff, there's something about this one (maybe because it's so finely milled?) that gives an airbrushing effect and helps to hide what my concealer can't on my cheeks
smiles.gif

Northern Light is okaaayy... it's a glittery MESS, but you can make it work (with effort!!!! lol) and if you can be bothered to do that, then it's also actually very nice.

Although I own the brown ones... I'm not really into using them =\ So nope. None of them gets a vote from me!

Lightscapade is nice, but can make you look ashy because of the blue in it. As highlighters go, I find Emphasize (my HG now) is better and gives a similar effect.

elisaveta

I have only six of them but my favourite ones are Porcelain pink and Light flush. PP is very pretty natural pink and it gives such a beautiful and natural glow to my pale scandinavian skin. Light flush is also so pretty color, and it gives me nice peachy and smooth glow. Lovely!
winkiss.gif

In summer and with tanned my favorite is probably Warmed. I would like to have New wegas sometime too, I quess it also fits tanned summerskin very well.

eamaro

I LOVE LOVE LOVE GOLDSPILL. I BOUGHT 3 WHEN THEY CAME OUT WITH. WHEN I LOVE SOMETHING THEY NEVER COMEBACK.

geeko

My favourites are Lightscapade msf (for highlighting) and Warmed msf (as a peachy blush)

Stephie Baby

I don't have any.
ssad.gif

I really want to get some, but the only ones the PRO store has are the MSF naturals. I don't really like those.

Are the MSF's always LE?