Whats your Fave MSF's?

concertina

Theres a new MSF line coming out in July, I think...its a natural line w/ some shimmer added. I can't wait!

newagetomatoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephie Baby
I don't have any.
ssad.gif

I really want to get some, but the only ones the PRO store has are the MSF naturals. I don't really like those.

Are the MSF's always LE?

Based on my limited experience with MAC and what Specktra has taught me...yes, sadly. So grab them while you can!
smiles.gif

Sanayhs

I adore Lightscapade. Being a pale girl, it's delightful all over my face to give my skin that glow. I also really like glissade. It's lightscapade I'm dying for a backup or two of, though.

neezer

I really only use my Gold Deposit, Metal Rock, and Shimpange. I just got Light Flush recently and it's gorgeous.

Stephie Baby

So this thread has got me on a HUGE MSF kick!! I was wondering if anyone had a picture comparison of Glissade and Light Flush? I'm thinking about getting both of those and Lightscapade.
choochoo.gif

nadiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by candlesxvi
i'm so pale that i'm nervous to try these!

I'm as white as a sheet and I
heart.gif
Light Flush. I wouldn't buy the bronzier shades, that's all.
smiles.gif

spectrolite

I don't own too many, I jumped on board a bit late
ssad.gif
Ahhhh please, please, please release Stereo Rose again MAC!! Are you listening?! You will sell sooooo many and make lots of money. In fact just go ahead and re-release ALL of them...C'mon now!

Anyways, I really like:

- Northern Light
- Light Flush
- Warmed

>_<

magia

My favourite is Shimpagne. It contains just shimmer, no glitter. It could be a bit warmer, because it may seem a bit too cold on my skin sometimes, but I still love it.

KikiB

I only have Northern Light, Glissade, and Light Flush, but I love all three. Light Flush is really good to use as a highlighter, Glissade I will sometimes use all over, and Northern Light is the best bronzer ever. I want one with insane dark brown veining because it is love. Plus it is glittery, which I love.

I would absolutely be over the moon if they made an MSF that was pretty much Helium, Jardin Aires, and Fuschia pigments in the MSF form...

tropical_smiles

I use Lightflush and Global Glow (as a bronzer) the most.
I do have some others but these are the one that I use almost everyday.

As well I bought the New View MSFN Duo in Medium Dark and LOVE it.
I like how I can get a bit of shimmer but it's not over the top.

Angelcorrine

I use Lightscapade and Porcelain Pink every day! I use Porcelain Pink as a blush, and Lightscapade as a highlighter.

moonlit

Warmed and shimpagne are my favourites..

yet to try brunette and petticoat msfs a lil more to see if I like them

freshxsoul

I'm so late getting into MSFs ! I only own 2 & both are from my CCO..

• Gold Spill
  • Warmed

Gold Spill has been my favorite so far ! My Warmed is mainly bronzer without enough gold veins .. BOOO. But it's all goood :]

I REALLY want New Vegas though. I saw LanaLovesMAC on YT use it. I wonder if they're going to re-promote it again ?
yes.gif