What's your favorite MAC foundation? And which do you hate?

amoona

Face & Body is awesome everyday foundation. I like Studio Tech for events where I know my picture will be taking, i.e. parties and weddings.

FacesbyNiki

I love Studio Stick, 2nd - is studio Tech, I would like to love Studio Fix fluid but it comes out too golden on me but I love the finish.
ssad.gif

MACa6325xi

I have used Select SPF, but I always go back to Studio Fix Powder. I have not used it in months. Right now I'm just using a little concealer and Blot powder.

faifai

I like MAC Select Tint. It leaves a natural, slightly dewy finish and is very easy to apply. Gives light to medium coverage and blends really well with moisturizer.

MACaholic76

Quote:
Originally Posted by FacesbyNiki
I love Studio Stick, 2nd - is studio Tech, I would like to love Studio Fix fluid but it comes out too golden on me but I love the finish.
ssad.gif

I just added the Studio Stick to my list. Does it make you greasy?

Twinkle_Twinkle

None. I don't trust MAC's foundations, not after using Studio Tech and Studio Fix. Neither broke me out because I didn't wear them often enough, but both were cakey and looked artificial. The only MAC foundation-esque product that I'll allow within 20 ft of my face is the Natural MSF.