What's Your Favorite Purple Lipstick(s)?

butterflyeyes

See, it's weird because when I swatched them side by side on my lips I couldn't tell a difference between them colourwise,the finish was the only difference on me. :dunno:
Definitely can't say that they look the same on me. MLM is a spot on dupe for RRB on me...wore them both one day without telling anyone and they couldn't tell that I was wearing 2 different lipsticks (one on the left and the other on the right) lol. But UTA doesn't look remotely like RRB on me...even taking in to account the difference in finish

Vandekamp

See, it's weird because when I swatched them side by side on my lips I couldn't tell a difference between them colourwise,the finish was the only difference on me. :dunno:
I'm with you. Sometimes shades look different on different people. RiRi Boy is the best though. Lol. However Lavender Jade is up there.

NaomiH

I'm with you. Sometimes shades look different on different people. RiRi Boy is the best though. Lol. However Lavender Jade is up there.
RRB is really pretty. I actually skipped LJ, was afraid it'd be another Dodgy Girl and I absolutely hated that lippy on me without mega doctoring.

Vandekamp

ddea1dac_CYMERA_20150909_144604.jpeg
Quelle surprise with vino liner
I love Quelle Surprise. It looks great on you.

gabi8

Thank you,I love it too. It's exactly the colour that I was looking for. Even though I bought rebel the day before. ..

megzjada

Really. Avon has the most amazing purple lippies. Vivid violet, hi definition plum...so vibrant high impact. And staying power. Affordable