What's Your Favorite Purple Lipstick(s)?

ladyd12

Purple is one of my favorite colors (besides burgundy), especially on lips. It's bold, uniquely beautifull and edgy. From true lavender to mauve to deepest plum/eggplant.

My favorite purple lippies are:

Riri Boy
Seasoned Plum w/ Narcissus from Mac Daphne Guinness Collection
Viva Glam Nicki 2
Heroine
Talk That Talk
Prince Noir
Smoked Purple

What's your favorite purple lipstick(s)?

sagehen

stream-of-consciousness list: MAC: RiRi Boy Heroine Violetta Smoked Purple Prince Noir Cyber All of My Purple Life lipglass Narcissus CSG Maybelline Lavender Voltage CG Lip Perfection Divine I am sure I missed several and subsequent posts will remind me of them.

Vandekamp

My favorite purple lipstick is as follows 1. HEROINE 2. HERIONE 3. HEROINE you get the point. I am sooooo happy that at least I've been told that the lip liner will be permanent. lol :nanas:

Vandekamp

Each one of you has listed RiRi Boy. I am starting to feel that I may be missing out on something. When did that collection come out? I don't think I've ever seen the color.

bluelitzer

Each one of you has listed RiRi Boy. I am starting to feel that I may be missing out on something. When did that collection come out? I don't think I've ever seen the color.
It came out with the Rihanna summer collection. Alot of people agree it's a retro matte version of MAC Up the Amp which is permanent but in Amplified Crème finish (it's just creamier looking). On me the two colors are very much the same, RiRi boy just looks matte. I can't speak for other people with a different skintone from me though, it might look different on them. I'm NC 30

ladyd12

It came out with the Rihanna summer collection. Alot of people agree it's a retro matte version of MAC Up the Amp which is permanent but in Amplified Crème finish (it's just creamier looking). On me the two colors are very much the same, RiRi boy just looks matte. I can't speak for other people with a different skintone from me though, it might look different on them. I'm NC 30
Riri Boy is a matte finish. Very beautiful shade
flower.gif

OctoberViolet

[COLOR=FF00AA]OMG! I love this topic. Anything related to purple and lipsticks always puts a smile on my face. :encore: Here is my list (that I can think of right now): Go For It Heroine Kittenish (more burgundy, but still) Prince Noir Violetta Smoked Purple Up The Amp Cyber RiRi Boy Lavender Whip Maybelline Lavender Voltage Inglot #'s: 281 & 282[/COLOR]

DeeDee2013

Revlon Shameless
Revlon Shameless
Mac Dominate
Nars Train Bleu
Maybelline Lavendar Voltage
Lavender Whip
Riri Boy

abjarrett

Most of my faves are indie, but there's a lot of them!

RiRi Boy
Heroine
All My Purple Life lipglass
Coloured Raine Arabian Night
Morgana Cryptoria Troll Repellant
Morgana Cryptoria Shrieking Violet
Morgana Cryptoria Boysenberry
TheBodyNeeds Pa-Pow
Geek Chic Chrysalis
Fyrinnae Nemesis
Fyrinnae Fanservice
Fyrinnae Less Than Three
Maybelline lip gloss in Mirrored Plum
Maybelline lip gloss in Purple Royale

martiangurll

Most of my faves are indie, but there's a lot of them! RiRi Boy Heroine All My Purple Life lipglass Coloured Raine Arabian Night Morgana Cryptoria Troll Repellant Morgana Cryptoria Shrieking Violet Morgana Cryptoria Boysenberry TheBodyNeeds Pa-Pow Geek Chic Chrysalis Fyrinnae Nemesis Fyrinnae Fanservice Fyrinnae Less Than Three Maybelline lip gloss in Mirrored Plum Maybelline lip gloss in Purple Royale
Can you desribe the finish on the Morgana lippies? I noticed they have some nice shades but I am pretty much a MAC hoor when it comes to lipstick because I know what to expect with their finish.

abjarrett

Can you desribe the finish on the Morgana lippies? I noticed they have some nice shades but I am pretty much a MAC hoor when it comes to lipstick because I know what to expect with their finish.
They have different finishes, but most of them are satin unless stated otherwise. I really like her matte formula, too. I've heard complaints that her mattes are a little drying, but I haven't had that problem. They're nowhere near as drying as the retro matte formula.

pinkpaint

Strong Woman is my year-round fave. My favorite for winter is Yung Rapunxel with Flight of Fancy lipglass.

matchachoco

Up the Amp is definitely my number 1! It's easy to apply and it goes with everything. If I'm looking for more intensity, I usually go with Feel My Pulse. I don't have Heroine :( :( :(