What's Your Favorite Purple Lipstick(s)?

honybr

My favorite for winter is Yung Rapunxel with Flight of Fancy lipglass.

I cannot wait to try this combo. I had never thought to put the 2 together.

My favorite MAC purple is All My Purple Life lipglass.
My favorite ever is Fryinnae's Nemesis. Nemesis

ladyd12

I tried this combo: Viva Glam Nicki 2 lipglass w/ Heroine lipliner
flower.gif

pinkpaint

I cannot wait to try this combo. I had never thought to put the 2 together.

My favorite MAC purple is All My Purple Life lipglass.
My favorite ever is Fryinnae's Nemesis. Nemesis
Yes! Please do! They're made for each other. This is how they look one me. YP is kinda uneven because of the creamy texture but with FoF on top it evens it out and just gives you the perfect glossy plum lip.

Vandekamp

I realize this is a long shot especially amongst this crowd (purple lovers) BUT does anyone have an extra HEROINE lipstick and or liner

Copperhead

I realize this is a long shot especially amongst this crowd (purple lovers) BUT does anyone have an extra HEROINE lipstick and or liner
Try the Clearance Bin. That's where these transactions are to be handled once you gain access.

Gorgeous40

NARS Train Bleu
heart2.gif

Goes and Goes
Up The Amp
Riri Boy
Cyber
Smoked Purple
Dominate
Maybelline Lavender Voltage
Violetta
Revlon Va Va Violet

I missed:
Heroine
All Of My Purple Life Lipglass
ssad.gif

Vandekamp

Try the Clearance Bin. That's where these transactions are to be handled once you gain access.
If I could, I would. Believe me I would. I still have to wait 5 more days. I ask because some PM me and said it was in the Clearance Bin.

DILLIGAF

MAC Up The Amp
Revlon Va Va Violet
MAC Heroine
MAC Kissable Lipcolour in Flaunting It
MAC All Of My Purple Life
Maybelline Brazen Berry
MAC Smoked Purple
MAC Violetta

sagehen

MAC Up The Amp Revlon Va Va Violet MAC Heroine MAC Kissable Lipcolour in Flaunting It MAC All Of My Purple Life Maybelline Brazen Berry MAC Smoked Purple MAC Violetta
A woman after my own purple heart! I forgot Brazen Berry - how could I?!?

Vandekamp

Can we change the topic her for a second........ Would you buy a used product? ( lipstick, liner, etc....) Would you sell a used product? If so, Why?

liba

A topic I can really sink my teeth into!

Go For It has been my favorite for years, because it's not too dark and not too light and has plenty of blue AND grey (love that touch of grey).

Years ago, the BEST MAC purple I owned was Epic! It's a very grey, dirty lilac - on the darker side of mid-tone. I still have my tube from the 90's but it's only to look at. 'Wouldn't want to put it on my lips anymore, sad to say. All this 90's style is coming back, so I am waiting for a new color along these lines already...

One purple I don't like is Smoked Purple - it's just too dry and dingy. I'd take Cyber over it any day.

Dominate is amazing - the metallic frost finish is so beautiful beyond belief.

Here's my purple collection (off the top of my head):

Go For It
Dominate
Strong Woman
Heroine
Riri Boy
Yung Rapunxel
Fervent
Boyfriend Stealer
Quite Cute
Blooming Lovely
Bust Out
Hellraiser
Cyber
Pervette
Epic
Sweet Succulence
Talk That Talk
Prince Noir
Lavender Whip
Feed the Senses
Till Tomorrow

Nocturnal Instinct mattene
Seductive Intent mattene
Fresh Amour mattene
Potent Fig mattene

Evening Stroll

All My Purple Life
Narcissus
Butterfly Party
Perky
So This Season
Feelin' So Good
Funtabulous
I <3 U
Fab Frenzy
Ban This!
Flaunting It

I don't think I'd count stuff like Playtime, Pink Popcorn or Petals & Peacocks - too fuchsia. Feel My Pulse is right on the edge. I wouldn't count Musky Amethyst or Caliente either - too berry (love those, though).

Punk Couture is going to be back up city for me and is probably going to shoot into my top 3 with Go For It and Dominate. Instigator too! One of these days, I will brave trying to order the Melt ones too, but I'd much rather try before buying, as always.

sagehen

Have you purple loving ladies seen the new shade from Iman cosmetics, Taboo, coming out in Spring? I'm on it like white on rice. There is a sneak preview palette which contains it and is for sale now. http://imancosmetics.com/shop/products/kits/make-up/lip-affair the middle shade is supposed to be launched as a single lipstick next Spring.

KMQE716

Have you purple loving ladies seen the new shade from Iman cosmetics, Taboo, coming out in Spring? I'm on it like white on rice. There is a sneak preview palette which contains it and is for sale now. http://imancosmetics.com/shop/products/kits/make-up/lip-affair the middle shade is supposed to be launched as a single lipstick next Spring.
I found that palette in Walgreens the other day. Only 5 bucks. It comes off looking like Rebel-ish on me. Pretty but was kinda regular to me. Nice to know it comes out in stick form soon!

sagehen

I found that palette in Walgreens the other day. Only 5 bucks. It comes off looking like Rebel-ish on me. Pretty but was kinda regular to me. Nice to know it comes out in stick form soon!
Ahh, so it IS sold in stores. I will get on this ASAP.

DILLIGAF

A topic I can really sink my teeth into!

Go For It has been my favorite for years, because it's not too dark and not too light and has plenty of blue AND grey (love that touch of grey).

Years ago, the BEST MAC purple I owned was Epic! It's a very grey, dirty lilac - on the darker side of mid-tone. I still have my tube from the 90's but it's only to look at. 'Wouldn't want to put it on my lips anymore, sad to say. All this 90's style is coming back, so I am waiting for a new color along these lines already...

One purple I don't like is Smoked Purple - it's just too dry and dingy. I'd take Cyber over it any day.

Dominate is amazing - the metallic frost finish is so beautiful beyond belief.

Here's my purple collection (off the top of my head):

Go For It
Dominate
Strong Woman
Heroine
Riri Boy
Yung Rapunxel
Fervent
Boyfriend Stealer
Quite Cute
Blooming Lovely
Bust Out
Hellraiser
Cyber
Pervette
Epic
Sweet Succulence
Talk That Talk
Prince Noir
Lavender Whip
Feed the Senses
Till Tomorrow

Nocturnal Instinct mattene
Seductive Intent mattene
Fresh Amour mattene
Potent Fig mattene

Evening Stroll

All My Purple Life
Narcissus
Butterfly Party
Perky
So This Season
Feelin' So Good
Funtabulous
I <3 U
Fab Frenzy
Ban This!
Flaunting It

I don't think I'd count stuff like Playtime, Pink Popcorn or Petals & Peacocks - too fuchsia. Feel My Pulse is right on the edge. I wouldn't count Musky Amethyst or Caliente either - too berry (love those, though).

Punk Couture is going to be back up city for me and is probably going to shoot into my top 3 with Go For It and Dominate. Instigator too! One of these days, I will brave trying to order the Melt ones too, but I'd much rather try before buying, as always.
I have Go For It and Blooming Lovely! Thanks for the reminder. I'm going to dig them out right now!

Edit: How on this planet did I forget Narcissus!

I also want to add Night Violet Mattene. Sagehen are we considering Night Violet a purple or a berry?