Whats your favourite (MAC) red lipstick?

little teaser

i am trying to come out of my pink and nude rute and want to try deeper darker colors and wanted to know what your fav mac red/plum color are it can be lip liners to lipstick or gloss or all thanks ladies for any suggestions im a nc 35

DaizyDeath

russian red and rococo are my favorite mac red lipsticks
i like the venitian red lipglass too for when i dont want to deal with lipsticks haha

but you might just have to go see all the lipsticks in person to see what red color best suits you some have blue bases some have more orange and yellow in them.

foxyqt

i recently got Pure Vanity l/g and its so pretty =] but its l/e with the Rockocco collection

kimmy

MAC Rockocco l/s and MAC Pure Vanity l/g...but if you want them, hurry cause they're LE
winks.gif

mrstucker

Absolute favs are:

Lady Bug
Berry Boost
Viva Glam 1

I have red/copper hair, freckles, hazel eyes, and very pale skin, and these are AMAZING when I don't feel like wearing makeup (just a little mascara).

Glitziegal

My faves are MAC red, and Tassle (Tassle was LE)
Russian Red lipglass is totally gorgeous too.

To break into wearing Red's try Venetian lustreglass. It is a lightweight red which seems to suit everybode, and will break you in gently.
smiles.gif

cinnamongurlee

Xtreme - brick brown red
Paramount - berry brown red
New York Apple - blue based red with plum, frost
Desire - deep sheer berry
Viva Glam I - my fave matte red

attacuswings

Russian Red!

I like the lipglass better than the lipstick, mostly because I have trouble applying matte lipsticks.

ledonatella

New York Apple and I loved Red Essence which was LE a few years ago, they are both cooler reds, not as bold of colors