Whats your favourite (MAC) red lipstick?

wildesigns

Ruby Woo...hands down! It's the sexiest, classiest, most provocative red there ever was IMO.
cheerleader.gif

little teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildesigns
Ruby Woo...hands down! It's the sexiest, classiest, most provocative red there ever was IMO.
cheerleader.gif

that sounds pretty i will def check it out

Buttercup

I've discovered my favourite combination..

Portside creme liner
Viva Glam lipstick
Pure Vanity lipglass

liquidsirenhoney

reds tend to turn orange or pink on me the only red that i found that i really like is Rockocco and the pure vanity l/g...so much so i bought back ups of both...i tend to stick to nude lips but when i want red i definitely think these work the best for me.

litlaur

I like Russian Red lipstick, or Fresh Moroccan if I want some shimmer.

Not MAC, but I LOVE Nars Diablo lip lacquer for a gloss. The swatches I've seen online don't do it justice.

And I'm NC 25.

sexypuma

I like mac red, pure vanity l/g, autobody red l/v (has a coral undertone) and warning l/v (dark bloody red). for liner i use cherry
for berry red, i like wild 'bout you. Use it with vino l/l
and for violet deep attraction and magnetique l/g. Use l/s with vino l/l also and l/g with magenta l/l.

Christina983

i love wild about you, i jsut got it yesterday and its a dupe of urban decys's gash that was out a while back

~LadyLocks~

OMG thanks for this thread! I'm the same way, always worn neutral but since Halloween, when I did the red lips, I actually liked it so I've been on the hunt for the perfect red lipstick since then. This morning I came accross this thread and got some really good ideas of some reds I wanted to try at my trip to the counter later in the afternoon. The one I ended up falling in love with is Viva Glam I. This color is amazing
eyelove.gif
!! I think I just discoverd my new found love for red lipstick
lol.gif

I also liked Russian Red l/s but it was alittle to bright for me whereas Viva Glam is really red but it has more brown in it so it's not as bright.

little teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerynna
I can't believe nobody has said 'O'! I love this red!

i have that one and love it too i just got it

darkbeauty27

Dubonnet with Brick lipliner
Russian Red lipstick
Ruby Woo lipstick
Russian Red lipglass

Me:
MAC Studio Fix C4,
NC35, black hair, blue eyes

Sanne

I really like russian red because it's a matte: it lasts FOREVER!!!! I don't like ladybug because it's a lustre, it's gone before you know it!!!

ps I love glam, a matte lipstick with russian red lipgloss on top. because glam is a pink-red, it looks very vibrant and fruity, but you need some guts to wear it haha!

Moyra

I'm one of those people who looks not-so-good, umm...okay, sick! in blue-toned reds. Maybe its being a ghostly pale elective redhead (once a blonde), but blueish reds are truly awful on me.
I am not sure if it is really a "red", but Eager is absolutely wonderful and very flattering on me, and my new fave is Rouge Noir, the most perfect, glamorous orange-toned red ever!

mAra

nc35 here.. and i love venetian, and i love russian red for more formal things, but i use venetian all the time

BUT im REALLY REALLY looking forward to Red No. 5 from mac couture.. i have a feeling this is going to be a big hit
eyelove.gif

frocher

Russian Red is my favorite mac red. Chanel makes incredible reds for those who are having a hard time finding the perfect red.