What's your thing?

mac_obsession

Everyone has a thing and I wanna know what it is!!

Me, my major thing is lipgloss, perfume, purses, candles, movies & music, & stuff for my kid (even though she doesnt need anymore!!) and well you can see a theme going here...

My best friends think is Victoria Secrets, and anything and everything tinkerbell...My other friend hers is country living stuff, (unusual in Northern New Jersey) especially cows and pigs...

What do you like to collect? BESIDES MAC/makeup? lol

midnightlouise

Weeeeeelllll....other than makeup, my things are candles (I have the hugest stash, it would seriously be possible for me to stock my own store lol!) books (hmmm, I could also probably stock a store with my books), bath & body stuff, purses, jeans, stuff for my kids, music, shoes....I think that's about it for the things I am fanatical about buying on a regular basis. Heh.
greengrin.gif

Shawna

My son of course, and now I have him obsessed with my things. Jeans, although I can't afford them anymore. I like the expensive designer ones of course. Seven and Yanuk jeans = love for me. I also have an obsession with penguins as you can tell from my avatar. My son is always asking me "you like penguins?" Too cute. Hmm, I also love shopping. For anything. I just like the rush. And I love MAC, but I think we have established that before.
th_wink3.gif

mac_obsession

Midnightlouise, hehe Im basically the same way...I forgot bath body and hair stuff...Im obsessive about that as well, I could stock my own store with shampoo, conditioner, styling crap etc...lol

hehe Shawna I was thinking of you when I started this thread
greengrin.gif
I can tell you <3 penguins!! My daughter loves them too!! Ever since she saw march of the penguins shes more in love!

midnightlouise

Dang, I forgot hair stuff....lol! And I love penguins, too! (Check out Feathers in my avatar!) I'm homeschooling my son & we just did a project on penguins because he wanted to know whether they only lived in the cold weather or whether they lived in warmer weather, too. (for the record, they live in both climates, just not as many in the warmer areas...lol! In case anyone was wondering heh heh...) He wants to see March of the Penguins, too
smiles.gif

Juneplum

hrrmm...

bath and body stuff
victoria's secret stuff
FIXATED and obsessed with anything Louis Vuitton
addicted to hello kitty
LOVE candles

and the list goes on, and on, and onnn..... =)

mspixieears

I have a few things too! Lipgloss is definitely one of them, as are nice bath & body products, natural skincare from non-cosmetic houses. But my main thing for at least half my life has been books and music (I still buy CDs!) though I've curbed my spending on those since the 'girlie' stuff took over.

Shawna

Oh crap, I totally forgot about my hair products. My mom used to be a hairdresser and still has her license so I spend a tonne of money at the beauty supply. They carry trucco cosmetics there for dirt cheap. Yahhh. I keep trying to convince her to get a ppid card, but she doesn't work as a hairdresser anymore.
ssad.gif
Oh, midnightlouise, I noticed your avatar right away when I joined. I love Wallace and Grommit. I even have a Shaun the sheep backpack, but I had to retire it b/c it fell apart. I love Feathers too, but my son says "uh oh, he's a bad penguin. He hurt that dog, made him sad"

midnightlouise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
Oh, midnightlouise, I noticed your avatar right away when I joined. I love Wallace and Grommit. I even have a Shaun the sheep backpack, but I had to retire it b/c it fell apart. I love Feathers too, but my son says "uh oh, he's a bad penguin. He hurt that dog, made him sad"

My son isn't fond of Feathers either, but he really dislikes Preston the robot dog. He said he's scary...I adore W&G, though. I have a Gromit t-shirt like the good nerd that I am
greengrin.gif
They have a full-length movie coming out here in October. (I'm sure you knew that, though!) We're all excited about seeing it!

Jamie

music, makeup, movies, perfume, candles, games for PSP and PS2
I like chanel chance which is my favorite perfume

user2

My "thing" is definitely bags...I have about 70 right now! (I've seen an episode of Room Raiders today! One girl had about 7 bags in her closet and the guy said that she has a major collection of bags! Umm...well...no
smiles.gif
!)

Another thing is reality shows (Big Brother, The Real World)...I don't know what I like about them but I like them...

I have a heart for caramel...everything that has caramel in it, I have to buy it! You want examples?? Häagen Dazs Vanilla Caramel Brownie (the hardest caramel composition I had was Vanilla Caramel Brownie + Caramel Cone Explosion + Caramel sauce on top!), Twix and so much more!

And of course MAC e/s!

I love Brian Kinney

My thing is Victoria's Secret Body Lotions from the garden collection. I have them all and I love them. My fave is the Enchanted apple which is discontinued but I got a great deal for it on E-Bay, and Love Spell...so pretty! And of course MAC shadows!

singinmys0ng

hmm well
hello kitty
books ( i have tons of books that i have never read lol)
animals..i dont really collect them but i just love them lol
wet seal..the cheapest and cutest stuff ever
seashells from the beach..i love getting as many as i can..i just love the ocean :)
and of course hair stuff..my mom is a hair dresser so i always like to go with her to the supply store and get bed head stuff for super duper cheap :)

ohh and bill clinton..sorry but i think he is hot and was a good pres and i just love him

BadPrincess

My Thing... Biggest Thing is I love to go fast so new toys for my car
smiles.gif
I collect castles, love perfume, candles, heels & purses! I'm also addicted to getting stuff in the mail lol

Gloriamgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadPrincess
I'm also addicted to getting stuff in the mail lol

OMG!! I love getting things in the mail!! It just makes any day better, for me anyway. lol

Ok, but my real thing is shopping...for anything...just spending money in general...and I love my credit cards, not so much using them, even though I use them A LOT, but just having them. And I love love love jeans, the entire top part of my closet is all jeans, and I practically hoard them, among other things, I recently gave away like twenty, and it was so hard for me to do that!! Even though most of them I hadn't worn in a long time anyway, I just feel like jeans are the best thing because no matter what style they are, or how old they are, they always work, and if they don't, you can make them work. And I'm obsessed with music, and I absolutely ALWAYS have to have my chapstick on me at all times, if I happen to forget it, no matter how far I am from my house, I just have to go back, I just don't feel right without it and it seems like my lips get instantly chapped when I realize I don't have it. And I'm also very obsessive about cleanliness and personal hygiene, and teeth (but that's my dad's fault cuz he's a dentist), and I'm a total germaphobe (prob. misspelled, but oh well). Oh, and if you make a mistake, I WILL correct you, but don't you dare correct me!!

It's a wonder I have any friends at all!! I know, I'm weird!

alt629

i just moved and realized how many friggin jackets/coats i have, as well as tapestry purses... i love kitschy old stuff, like touristy souvenir type crap (think ashtrays with georgia peaches) and hideous furniture. oh yeah and magnets. i love magnets, the more kitschy the better. kitsch. kitsch is my thing.

Gloriamgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by alt629
i just moved and realized how many friggin jackets/coats i have

Oh yeah! I forgot my jackets!! I love winter just because I get to buy no coats/jackets and sweaters, which I really don't need because the ones I bought the previous year are still good and I live in S. California, it really doesn't get THAT cold here!!

PrettyinPink

My things... besides mu, I loooove shoes! They compliment any outfit. Also, fairies, Anne Geddes and Valerie Tabor Smith home decor and collectibles, bebe clothing line, anything cocunut, hats, sunglasses, & anything nautical or gingham. I'm sure I'm leaving out something, but that's most of em.

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloriamgo
OMG!! I love getting things in the mail!! It just makes any day better, for me anyway. lol

haha thats exactly how my best friend and I both feel...It just makes getting the mail worth it
greengrin.gif

Gloriamgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
haha thats exactly how my best friend and I both feel...It just makes getting the mail worth it
greengrin.gif

Seriously, I mean, if I have to go all the way down to the end of the driveway to get it, there better be something in there for me, even if it's just a bill, although those don't make me as happy!!

Latest posts