What's your thing?

Glitziegal

My "thing" is hippos.
I collect nice hippos mainly prints, oils, pottery, glass and wood. I love my hippos
smiles.gif

Other things I have a penchant for are Lush, BPAL, and quirky jewellery. I love big jewellery especially butterfly or dragonfly shaped.
I'm also a huge fan of Laurell K Hamilton books I have them all to date.

Miss_MAC

I think my "thing" (other than doing makeup of course) has to be shoes, jeans, purses, cooking, and music.

devilgirl17

It would be hard to decide on one thing. I go through phases. But in general books probably, and my ipod, and the Boston Red Sox. But in general I get really into something and learn alot about it and then kind of fizzle out but still retain the knowledge. It is kind of cool but totally clutters my brain.

Hawkeye

Blushes and MAC quads.
God forbid if i dont have every blush (powder), eyeshadow and lipglass mac comes out with. But it can only be lipglass. not the other lipstuff.

Nars blushes.

Blush in general.

mspixieears

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissablethoughts
i would definitely have to say my obsession next to mac is simple - books. I love reading them so i collect them and i plan to be a writer so what better to have than a book

Me too, so I totally understand. It's just unfortunate that I plan to try becoming a musician too; hence my CD collection.

Hey exodus - did you know there's a Bob Marley & the Wailers album of the same name?