• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

When u only have 3 eyeshadows =O

Poshy

Wow Pei
clap.gif
your look ist great. And how you did made the great eye-brows?

ellesea

i love it! i love seeing asian girls make tutorials, it is SOOO helpful because i'm asian too and although i love many of the other tutorials on this site, it's hard to replicate when my eye shape is SOO different. thanks again and you look beautiful!
greengrin.gif

pugmommy7

You are SO pretty. and you have amazing eyes!
the brows rock- you SO do not suck at drawing on brows. great tut. love,
jen

~Crystal~

I'm so glad you posted a tutorial for this look Pei! I definately want to try this out! Thank you so much- you look great!!
smiles.gif

emmyengine

Oh goodness, pretty pretty!

Please tell me what brushes you used! :O I'm having a little trouble blending bolder looks, as well as being at a lost for a good brush to highlight my browbone with!

PS. Where can I get those contacts! You look gorgeous with them! I'm from SG btw
smiles.gif

Pei

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmyengine
Oh goodness, pretty pretty!

Please tell me what brushes you used! :O I'm having a little trouble blending bolder looks, as well as being at a lost for a good brush to highlight my browbone with!

PS. Where can I get those contacts! You look gorgeous with them! I'm from SG btw
smiles.gif

HiYa =)

I used v cheap brushes =D
For blending, i got it from Mustafa centre. only S$3.90.
It's kinda gd IMO.

The contacts are from encore =)

emmyengine

Ooh, thanks for your reply
smiles.gif

Does the brush have a model number? Heehee hope I can find it if I go to Mustafa ^___^ My 224 seems to fail me, or maybe I am not using it right
ssad.gif

I'll be sure to check Encore lenses out
winks.gif

tanitabg

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlaf_wonderwall
You look like a cute Kokeshi doll. Thank you for this tut!
clap.gif

I agree. Thank you Pei for the post . You look realy nice !

Pei

Dear Emmyengine, nope sry. No number.

It jus says "eyeshadow brush" on the plastic cover =D

naynaykilla

Pei, what kind of contacts are tose. i really wanna get my hands on some. If you can please message me with where I can get some online that would be great, or even the brand. Awesome job by the way!

shellebell

very pretty, i have same question as naynaykilla, what brand and type of contacts are those. Am about to order some circle lenses but not sure which ones to get, they might not be the same type as am getting but its worth a try!(i have a choice between BT02,barbie brown or free teen brown if any are same as yours?!)

thank you
smiles.gif