• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

When u only have 3 eyeshadows =O

darkh3av3n

Great tutorial... you should definetly do more.. I love how you only used three eyeshadows... I have quite a decent amount of makeup but sometimes you just dont have enough to do some of the looks on here... but yours was terrific! Bravo!

JessieC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizz
what a nice tut very detailed~ Please do more!
smiles.gif
btw are they the 'diamond' contacts you have on

Please mind my ignorance,

But what the heck are DIAMOND contacts?

THANKS!!!

Jessie

lafemmenoir

Pei!
I so happy you posted this. It is really helpful and not so intimidating to recreate. Such detail and you took great time and patience to help. Thanks so much for you!

boudoir

Great tutorial! I don't have a lot of shadows (2-3), so this is great for me to try and copy!! You look so cute too!

jigglyoats

Hi Pei,

I'm new to specktra. I love this tutorial you did!! The contact lenses make soo much difference. Can you tell me what kind of contact those are??

Thanks so much!!!!