where are you going and what do you plan on getting for black friday?

kaexbabey

also, do regular malls have sales too? or is it just the outlets and stores like target, old navy, etc?

banjobama

Pretty much everywhere has sales. I live in Japan and they even have sales here, on and off base. I'm going to work, NOT shopping. Except for a couple of things, my shopping is done.

Lauren1981

i work part time @ starbucks so that's where i'll be....
winks.gif

couturesista

I'll be on the heels of a Wii for my daughter
th_DANCE.gif
and a whole buncha alotta makeup for me. My daughter says that about my makeup, "Ma, you have awhole buncha alotta makeup". LOL
th_LMAO.gif

AngelBunny

Tish and I may be meeting up at the CCO at midnight tomorrow night ... they aren't having a sale but they did just get a new shipment!

After that I am gonna come home and hide ... I used to manage retail and after you have done that for a while you would rather crawl in a hole and hide on Black Friday than go shopping.

s0_fam0us

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBunny
Tish and I may be meeting up at the CCO at midnight tomorrow night ... they aren't having a sale but they did just get a new shipment!

No sale?! Aww... the one in CT is having a sale... 10% off, so not much... but a sale is a sale nonetheless!

I might check that out, and then I'm working.
ssad.gif
I work for an insurance company, and you would think that we'd be closed... We're not. lol There are only going to be 2 people working in my department though, so I'm fairly sure I'll be here on Specktra most of the day!

mtrimier

I'll be house sitting and avoiding any sort of store that does not have food in it!
tong.gif

I am making gifts this year, we'll see how that turns out.
oh.gif

jdechant

Where I'm from, friday is called Midnight Madness..lol...stores are all open until midnight and there are sales and draws at each store...too bad my town sucks with no good stores
ssad.gif

kaexbabey

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
I'll be on the heels of a Wii for my daughter
th_DANCE.gif
and a whole buncha alotta makeup for me. My daughter says that about my makeup, "Ma, you have awhole buncha alotta makeup". LOL
th_LMAO.gif

lOL that's funny. hope you get your wiiiiiiiiiii! it's a whole buncha a lotta fun lol =P where are u getting ur makeup?

kaexbabey

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBunny

After that I am gonna come home and hide ... I used to manage retail and after you have done that for a while you would rather crawl in a hole and hide on Black Friday than go shopping.

UGH i know what you mean. last year was madness at my local target. it was even harder to get around when pushing a stroller. some ppl were so RUDE bumping into me and whatnot, so i rammed a few butts with the end of my stroller lol

kaexbabey

i wish i could go to my CCO .. but it's about an hr and a half away. won't be driving that far in the snow..

xoleaxo

i've never been shopping on black friday! always too lazy and tired in the morning
smiles.gif

i'm planning to go to the Navy Exchange and Walmart. they're having some pretty good deals on blu ray players and HDTVs.

couturesista

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaexbabey
lOL that's funny. hope you get your wiiiiiiiiiii! it's a whole buncha a lotta fun lol =P where are u getting ur makeup?

I'm going to my CCO at Arundel Mills and the CCO in Hagerstown, MD. Hopefully their having a 10% of sale like the others are.
yes.gif
I played my cousin's Wii and fell in love, I'm elbowing any and everybody for one. Watch OUT!!!
girl_devil.gif

panther27

I for one am not going anywhere near the stores or malls on black friday.Oh hellllls no.I can't deal with all that craziness.I'll go Christmas shopping next week!

belle89

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
I'm going to my CCO at Arundel Mills and the CCO in Hagerstown, MD. Hopefully their having a 10% of sale like the others are.
yes.gif
I played my cousin's Wii and fell in love, I'm elbowing any and everybody for one. Watch OUT!!!
girl_devil.gif

Heyyy! A fellow MD-er. I have yet to get to one of the CCOs.

This will be the first black friday I am not planning to go shopping. I would get a television if I see one in the ads for a good price. Other than that, I'm staying in.

noahlowryfan

I'm going to be working from 6:30am to 11:30am then after I get off work, I'll be shopping for a new wallet and new pair of premium jeans.

Latest posts