Where did you go or want to go on your Honeymoon?

emeraldjewels

I am not getting married or anything but my co-worker and I were discussing where we want to go on our honeymoon.

I want to go to Bora Bora, Tahiti and stay in an overwater bungalow at this hotel.

Bora Bora Lagoon Resort

So, Where did you go? or join fantasy land with me, Where would you like to go?

GlossyAbby

I would have liked to have gone to tahiti too w/ an over the water bungalow...it wasn't in out budget so we went to Jamaica and had a fabulous time
smiles.gif

KittieSparkles

We will be going to Fiji and staying at the Vatulele Island Resort. This might change we have been keeping a close eye on the Islands because they are a little unstable since the military took over the country.

If that does not work out we will be going to Nevis and staying at the Four Seasons Resort. We are considering just going there getting married and just honeymooning there but I have for the longest time wanted to go to Fiji so we are going to just wait and see what happens.

florabundance

OK, i'm not even engaged but hey *a girl can dream* lol

For me, it's between:

Brazil
Hawaii
Maldives
or
Jamaica

ritchieramone

We went to Tokyo for our honeymoon. It was absolutely amazing. Happily, we're going back in a couple of weeks to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary.
yahoo.gif

Jot

I went to the maldives which is a beautiful place (marriage hasn't worked though!).
I'd love to go to Bora Bora someday

mtrimier

Not married, but I would go back to Japan. I was in Tokyo for a week in January, but would like to see more of the prefectures.

benzito_714

i stayed in the states (partly for financial reasons and the time of year we got married-winter and for the fact that i am terrified of flying).
we went to the poconos to a couple's resort-it was the best time i ever had.

Corvs Queen

The hubby and I went to Vienna. We stayed at the Hilton right in town and it was wonderful. We had room service every morning and a great view of the huge ferris wheel there. It was amazing. Plus there is so much to see in Vienna. I love it and we go back every so often to kind of relive it.

rbella

We almost went to Bora Bora, but after realizing what the actual cost of it would be, we decided to go to a tiny island off of Puerto Rico. It is called Vieques and I would recommend it to anyone. You can be on the beach for hours with no one else. They have a ton of beaches and it is as if each person on the island has their own! By far the most beautiful place I've been. We stayed 7 days and it only cost us about $5000 including limos and first class airfare. It was AWESOME!!!

Mabelle

my bf and i h ave talked about australia and newzeland.
of course, i'd love to go back to ireland and visit scotland

emeraldjewels

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
We almost went to Bora Bora, but after realizing what the actual cost of it would be, we decided to go to a tiny island off of Puerto Rico. It is called Vieques and I would recommend it to anyone. You can be on the beach for hours with no one else. They have a ton of beaches and it is as if each person on the island has their own! By far the most beautiful place I've been. We stayed 7 days and it only cost us about $5000 including limos and first class airfare. It was AWESOME!!!

That sounds amazing!

Shadowy Lady

we went to Quebec City, Canada. We had the most awesome time of our lives. I don't if it was beacuse of Quebec City or because it was our honeymoon.

laperle

Nowhere with a beach. I live in a city full of beaches. Ok, I'd reconsider the beach if it was a pretty deserted island.

I think I'd like to go to Patagonia or some wonderful lake.

Florabundance, if you ever get to come to Brazil, I can give you recommendations
smiles.gif

msmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
we went to Quebec City, Canada. We had the most awesome time of our lives. I don't if it was beacuse of Quebec City or because it was our honeymoon.

LOL a little of both I suppose!