Where did you go or want to go on your Honeymoon?

TISH1124

We went to Jamaica for our honeymoon and to Cancun for our 1st anniversary

Not sure what my dh has planned for our second anniversary next month but I am excited just thinking about it
yahoo.gif

Sweexy985

Any Caribbean Sandals resort would be fine, just so that I have a plunge pool outside my door
th_DANCE.gif

Or maybe Venice. I want to ride in a gondola with the man in the striped shirt and beret singing to us. lol

LadyFaenyx

My fiance and I are thinking we might go to Ireland.
We're moving there after i'm done my uni degree, but it would be nice to go there sooner.

although most likely, we're probably going to California, I have family & friends there that I haven't seen in ages, and we want to go to Disneyland, etc etc.
smiles.gif

revinn

A transatlantic cruise! I would want to see as much as possible. I would have said Thailand before, but now I'm going there for a month long volunteer program at an elephant park, so I'll have to say somewhere new!

imperfectbeauty

my fiance is from Fiji so we plan on going there for our honeymoon and i get to meet some of his family there as well as where he grew up. so it should be exciting. we've talked about going to new zealand and austrailia as well as india...so a lot of traveling on our honeymoon.