Where do people get this much?? legit??

red.pill

so sad...
eBay Feedback Profile for cosmetics1chris

i guess the lesson is - when something is too good to be true on ebay, it probably is.

but i quit buying on ebay ages ago. i manage to go to mac counter twice a year and that's it. if there's something i want and i can't get it, i just won't get it. more money for clothes, skincare and hairdresser- those things make me look better too
winks.gif
) sometimes even with more of an impact
winks.gif

and altough i probably own only 1% of mac the average person on specktra has, i still have 3 things back from HK i haven't even tried yet... i guess there's only that much gloss/lipstick i can use at the time... i cannot even dream what i would do with 1500 items?

RedRibbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by red.pill
so sad...
eBay Feedback Profile for cosmetics1chris

i guess the lesson is - when something is too good to be true on ebay, it probably is.

but i quit buying on ebay ages ago. i manage to go to mac counter twice a year and that's it. if there's something i want and i can't get it, i just won't get it. more money for clothes, skincare and hairdresser- those things make me look better too
winks.gif
) sometimes even with more of an impact
winks.gif

and altough i probably own only 1% of mac the average person on specktra has, i still have 3 things back from HK i haven't even tried yet... i guess there's only that much gloss/lipstick i can use at the time... i cannot even dream what i would do with 1500 items?

WOW! I'm in shock for that person, £5k is a lot of money, I just imagine 5000 £1 pound coins being stacked up.
shockt.gif
shockt.gif

Maybe the person bought it to be sell it on/is a makeup artist? That's the only reason I can think of someone having that much makeup.

You're in the same boat as me with MAC, I have a few items which have been given to me but I have about 5 I have bought from here
smiles.gif