Which daytime moisturizer to get?!

RandomnessWithK

So i'm debating about getting a daytime moisturizer.. i had oily t-zone, combo skin during the summer.. but now that the weather has changed drastically as of late (extremely dry/cold and rainy).. my face is completey dry (well mostly around the nose) and some spots, but definitely not as oily as before.. it gets more dewy than anything..

i have a night-time face cream i use and love, but just need a daytime one to use prior to makeup application..

i had a few in mind - but thought i'd ask my fellow beauty junkies to help me out
smiles.gif

i had in mind the following:
- MAC Moisturelush cream
- MAC Oil-Control lotion
- Bobbi Brown brown Protective Face Lotion

or any other recommendations you all had? since i have no idea what my skin is right now.. lol

Nzsallyb

i am normal combo oily, and i love cliniques moisture surge cream gel, i used it day and night, it makes my skin so soft!!

dramatEYES

Huge fan of Clinique Super Defense SPF 25. Different formulas depending on skin's needs. Maybe check out the Dry Combination one to start?
http://www.clinique.com/product/CATEGORY4918/PROD13786/Skin_Care/Moisturizers/index.tmpl
THIS! I loveee Superdefense. Since I started using it, my skin is so much softer and so moisturized. I use the Dry Combination formula. I have dry skin between my brows and around my nose, and pretty much normal everywhere else. Little oily on my chin sometimes, though. My face is very indecisive
wacko.gif

Hilde

Clinique's dramatically different moisturizing gel. I love it for the day, because it doesn't mess up makeup, or make me shiny.( I have combo skin)

Latest posts