which dress?

meiming

Good news first: The dresses finally came after much waiting and anticipation!!

Bad news: They both look horrible on me. So much that I'm not even going to post the pictures.
thmbdn.gif

Let's just say that even though they were the same size, the lacy one was a bit snug and just didn't quite hang right on me, while the purple one was a bit big, made my shoulders look like a linebacker's and was way too long. Ironically, the first dress I found (of course) still is the one that fits and suits me best. Wow, how very Goldilocks of me
cutey.gif

So now that the whole dress dilemma has cleared itself up, we are left with the dark blue dress. I wanna hear suggestions on makeup please ladies and gents and anything else you think may be flattering to accent this. Oh yeah and what do you all think of the earrings I posted? I don't know if I can do the hair after all because I dont think mine is quite long enough. Anyone have a relatively easy suggestion for alternative? I'm not too hair savvy.
ssad.gif
I can't believe it's already 2 days away.

TIA as always!!

----------------------------------------------

so sorta bad news...i finally got the time to go to the store only to find out that both are online only dresses. I ordered them both today but won't get here til next week. So still delay in choosing. Meanwhile, I found this dress and got it as a back-up. What do you think? Good enough to keep or should i return it?

Earrings?

Hair?

-----------------------------------------------------------

I have a sunset/evening wedding to go to in 2 weeks and I found a couple of options but I want to know what people think.

TIA!!

meiming

Thanks for the input so far! I have a question...does dress 2's color seem inappropriate for a march wedding or am I still okay?

Babylard

the first one!!! the plunging V-back is freaken hot. lol

im not a big fan of the bow dead in the middle. it can make you look kinda fat or wider. the first one is more figure flattering in my opinion

meiming

Ooh that's an important consideration! I do have a belly I need to NOT accentuate, lol. Well hopefully I will be able to make it to the store in the next couple of days and I'll try to take camera pics of what it looks like on me.

Shimmer

I've met you personally, I think the first one would be way cute on you.
smiles.gif
My vote's weighted.
winks.gif

SparklingWaves

I hope you have tried these on. How they fit can make or break your decision. Bottom line, I would go with the one that looks the most flattering on me.
smiles.gif

If both look great, I would go with the second. I chose that one, because it looks more for that particular time of the wedding. The other is more of day look to me.

lovelyweapon

I think with your skin tone you would look absolutely beautiful in the second one! You should take pictures with both on though.
smiles.gif
Either one will look great on you, but I'm in love with the 2nd!

Divinity

I like them both, but the sash and pattern on the first one makes it different and unique. I like to wear something besides solid colors to formal events.

Latest posts