which dress?

sweetie0716

I love them both! Please show pictures with you wearing them when you get a chance to go to the store! I think most of us will be able to help you out better, when we see it on.

lovelyweapon

The dress you got is really cute and you make it look good (lol!), but a little too plain. I think you would look great still in the 2nd one.

meiming

aww thanks for the sweet compliment! I'm attempting to lose a few pounds before the wedding. It'll be the first time my friends in that group have seen me dressed up and I want to show them I can clean up puurrdy, lol!

Kalico

I like the first one. It has nice detailing on it and I like the waist on it. The second one is kinda blah, just because it's all one colour and the bow could be a bad thing. Although I LOVE the neckline on it lol. Looks like it could be very flattering to the bust. Actually, I think I like the shape of the second one better... Which can make all the difference!

I think I'm voting #2? I'm not really helping am I.... lol

Either way, you're gonna look hot!

janwa09

The dress you got is super cute! The design on the waist accentuates your curves and makes you look really slim. Is it black? Can't see if it's black or some other dark colour but either way it's lovely. Would this colour be appropriate for the wedding though? It's definitely worth keeping cos this dress could be worn to other occasions as well.

You can also add a little more formality to this dress by accessorising. A studded black Satin clutch and matching shoes would look great with this plus jewelry! A gorgeous necklace would be ok with this cos of its low neckline. And of course, vavavoom make-up!

meiming

So the dress you see is actually a dark teal. It's hard to tell the color because of my crappy camera phone pic. Thanks for the sweet compliment. I also got blingy chandelier earrings to wear with whichever dress I end up with.

Hopefully I receive my dresses tomorrow if all goes as planned and then you know what's going up on the site tomorrow night!
winks.gif
Be ready for more critiqueing gals.

After that...MAKEUP SUGGESTIONS
greengrin.gif

meiming

Oh yeah, and this is the hair I was thinking of trying.

I'm gonna do a run-through with the hair soon I hope so I won't be trying it out the day of :p I am just worried that it won't suit my face shape. What do you think?

meiming

the new dresses came and both the lacy and the purple don't look good on me at all. So ladies (and any gents), what makeup would you do? What do you all think of the earrings? I don't know if I can do the hair after all because I dont think mine is quite long enough. Anyone have a relatively easy suggestion for alternative? I'm not too hair savvy.