which foundation is just Amazing!!???

chavezwifey

so i bought MAC studio fix and this foundation broke out my face like a MADA*beep*
angry.gif
.. i have never broke out this much ever! so i completely stopped using it ( a week ago) and my face has completely cleared! For the mean time i don't have any foundation (I'm only wearing my moisturizer and my concealer
ssad.gif
)

i have been hearing a lot about make up forever HD foundation that is so much better than MAC'S "any" foundations, MUFE is a little bit more pricey than MAC's foundation and i wanted to know if this foundation is really worth the money?
th_dunno.gif

any advice... experiences... any recommendation appreciated.

RoseyPosey

I love SFF but when i run out, i will be purchasing the MUFE HD foundation. I have heard so many good things about it!

Ill probably get a sample first, but i need to use my SFF up first.

i know there is a thread someone on the site all about the MUFE HD foundation. you may want to look under cosmetic discussion..

OMG i just started using the MUFE HD foundation and its amazing.I think that u should stick to it even if its a little pricey. the end results are great and u know that you wont break out. I dont have a problem with MACs foundations...i've used their powder, studio mist, and liquid but the quality from MUFE is the best.

chavezwifey

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3773519
OMG i just started using the MUFE HD foundation and its amazing.I think that u should stick to it even if its a little pricey. the end results are great and u know that you wont break out. I dont have a problem with MACs foundations...i've used their powder, studio mist, and liquid but the quality from MUFE is the best.

ok great ..i think i am going to end up buying it lol also did you purchase it at Sephora or at MUFE website?

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavezwifey
ok great ..i think i am going to end up buying it lol also did you purchase it at Sephora or at MUFE website?

Sephora has it...I know I am in the minority on this...and price doesn't bother me when it's something I like...But MUFE did not work at all for me. It felt to heavy on my skin and we tried different versions. I love how it looks on everyone else but it felt just like cake on my face.

I stick to My Bobbi Brown Even Finish and Moisture Rich foundation...It is a little costly too..But it works for me.

laguayaca

I love MUFE!!! If you live close to Sephora I would suggest you get a sample try it out first. I love studio fix and never had a problem same with mufe foundations. Your skin just might be extra sensative so before shelling out I would get a sample by then again the great thing about sephora a money back guarantee ...you can't go wrong!

Kiss and Makeup

MUFE didn't work for me, either. None of the colors matched my skin tone. I'm pale, and they were all too yellow for me. They all had too heavy of coverage for me, too. I only want/need a light to medium coverage, and most of their foundations are full coverage.

ClaireAvril

i use studio fix powder and fluid and i love them.
I can't wait to get MUFE HD tho.. got a sample of it its amazing.
I hear some clinique foundations are good too.
Go to sephora.. get some samples and try them out!

blindpassion

I used to use Studio Fix Fluid and it broke me out horribly.
I stopped using it and started using MUFE HD Foundation, Powder, and Primer.
It's worth every cent I paid for it, seriously.
smiles.gif
I LOVE it.
<3 I would totally suggest it, especially if you had issues with Studio Fix.
smiles.gif

lethaldesign

I used SFF for awhile & it was always kinda orangy on me. Not a fan. I just got a sample of MUFE HD the other day & this is my second day wearing it. So far, I LOVE the coverage, LOVe the feel, LOVE the shade. But I would definitely recommend getting a sample at Sephora before buying the whole bottle just to test it on your skin for a few days to see if you like it.

Girl about town

i normally use studio fix fluid and was finding it a bit cakey!!! i started using dior diorskin Forever and it is amazing, fantastic coverage but really smooth and glowy but at the same time matt and lasts all day x

aleksis210

Crow mineral makeup is my HD, but it's local, try MUFE f&B/mat velvet, or LM oil-free tinted moisturizer...the only things that don't make me break out!

ladyJ

I just got MUFE HD yesterday and wore it today. I think it is working out pretty well. I have very acne-prone skin so I'm waiting to see if it is going to break me out. I'll keep you posted on it.

I've found that prescriptives has good foundations also. They can also custom blend you a foundation to your liking but it cost like $60. I heard really great things about their customs blends. I've used their virtually matte and virtually flawless and really liked both of them. You might want to get some samples from prescriptives and MUFE.

blindpassion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyJ
I just got MUFE HD yesterday and wore it today. I think it is working out pretty well. I have very acne-prone skin so I'm waiting to see if it is going to break me out. I'll keep you posted on it.

I've found that prescriptives has good foundations also. They can also custom blend you a foundation to your liking but it cost like $60. I heard really great things about their customs blends. I've used their virtually matte and virtually flawless and really liked both of them. You might want to get some samples from prescriptives and MUFE.

I have seriously acne prone skin! its terrible
ssad.gif
. I used to use MAC's studio fix fluid, and it broke me out even worse but its the only foundation I ever liked. I recently switched to MUFE HD... and ohh my god, so fantastic.
smiles.gif
No break outs! I highly suggest it!
greengrin.gif

rachybloom

MUFE HD.. didn't break me out (MAC totally did uggh) and I actually get compliments on my skin.. which has never happened. I like to mix it with a little strobe liquid and set it with the HD powder. beautiful!!

Hazel

I use CoverFX cream foundation and i love it. I have bad acne and it doesn't break me out, plus when you put it on it looks like your skin only better

Mercurial

I never tend to get along with Maybelline but I love their mineral foundation, I've even repurchased which is a rarity for me (always on the look out for something better). I use Rose Ivory which is the perfect pale shade, and it gives enough coverage without looking cakey or orange like some minerals do. Once applied, I use my buffer brush and it looks really natural and evenly covered.