which foundation is just Amazing!!???

wholegrains

Mac breaks me out too. Do you have a budget?

Would strongly recommend Chanel's Teint Innocence. Offers medium-heavy coverage while looking radiant.

ilorietta

I love NARS balanced foundation and Shiseido hydro liquid compact, they are great for my skin type/colour

veilchen

You should give MUFE a try! I've used quite a number of their foundations and have never been disappointed: Face & Body, Duo Mat, Liquid Lift (though I'm just 26, but I tried it for my mum) and the new High Definition. I liked all of them, but the HD is really amazing - it's easy to blend, wears well throughout the day (doesn't oxidize - MAC Studo Fix Fluid as well as Studio Fix Powder turned incredibly orange on me) and can be layered well without looking cakey. It's worth the price and the HD powder is the cherry on top!

chavezwifey

Quote:
Originally Posted by wholegrains
Mac breaks me out too. Do you have a budget?

Would strongly recommend Chanel's Teint Innocence. Offers medium-heavy coverage while looking radiant.

no love i don't have a budget is that i bought all this Face stuff from MAC and it did not help me out at all so all that money that i spent went straight to the trash
ssad.gif

blindpassion

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavezwifey
no love i don't have a budget is that i bought all this Face stuff from MAC and it did not help me out at all so all that money that i spent went straight to the trash
ssad.gif

If it didnt work out for you, definitely return it hun.

kmae

I really like MUFE. I have tried the HD and Mat+ foundations. I like both but if you have oily skin you should go for the Mat+ I really love it. It controls oil but doesn't dry out my skin. HD gives you more of a glow, something I definitely don't need because I am really oily. Both foundations are great because they look really natural and a little goes a long way. I was really reluctant to purchase such an expensive foundation but I don't need a concealer with Mat+, I just apply a little extra to certain areas.
smiles.gif
So its actually saved me some money because I don't need to buy concealer anymore.

Let us know how it goes when you try it out! Get color matched at Sephora and ask for samples to take home!