Which is your favourite Fluidline?

libra14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
Does Shade show up as a green enough? As i tried BB Ink (BB version of fluidline) in Hunter which is a dark green and you can't really tell it's a green on the eyes so i'm wondering is Shade does this too?

Also is Macroviolet a problem Fluidline and should i avoid?

BB Ivy Shimmer is really green. I get a lot of compliments on this one. I use Violet Ink too. I prefer it over Macroviolet.

Sushi_Flower

I have been trying to find that at my counter and they never have Ivy in the testers so i thoguth maybe it wasn't available in the UK and saw they had Hunter - a dark green - and tried that thinking maybe it's called that in UK but it's so dark it looks black on me. I'll ask next time i'm at the counter.
It looks fantasticly green on Jude in her FOTDs!

macchicaboom

I've used Macroviolet the most, much to my surprise. I HATE HATE HATE Waveline because it is so hard to apply b/c it is clumpier and drier than my seven other fluidlines! =P

crystaL

I would say Blacktrack is my favorite but I HATE how nasty it dried up
ssad.gif
otherwise I would have to say BLUE PEEP <3

glitch

I have 6 fluidlines and for me, my faves are B&G and Shade. My most hated fluidline is Frostlite because its wayy too chunky as an e/l, but It is a decent base and highlighter.

You guys have inspired me!!!
btw, i have blacktrack (LOVE IT.. still my fave) and dipdown and they are great for everyday wear.
ANYWAYS, i went to MAC today and bought two more fluidlines. Macroviolet, and the MA talked me into buying sweet sage. But after coming back w/ my goodies and reading all the posts i think i`m going to exchange the sweet sage for shade. everyone loves shade so much and i think it would go better w/ dark brown eyes.. yea?

***edit***
exchanged, and WOW, shade is GRRRREAT!!! LOViN` iT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eyelove.gif

taygalchi

I love Waveline. This color blue looks suprisingly good with my yellow-tan skin.

DETEST Sweet Sage. My yellow undretones and this yellow-green do not mix. I look like I have the flu when I wear this.

MAC_Whore

Blue Peep, Royal Wink, Penned, Delineate, Macroviolet and of course, Blacktrack. I am really surprised at how much I love Delineate. It is very unique.

I keep waiting for a bright, vivid green. Kind of like minted, but with a bit more kick and brightness.

aerials

I really want to try a shade that's not so neutral... maybe like Shade or even Royal Wink. I have dark brown eyes and about NW-20 colouring... do you think I could pull it off without it looking too crazy?

sexypuma

blue peep and royal wink.
How do you guys make iris eyes work? mine is not as smooth as the other f/l (i use them mainly as liners). An MA told me that macroviolet dries very quickly but if i was bent on getting it i could put some fix + in it when it dried ( for those who have this problem).

semarie

I love nightfish! I was looking for something darker that dipdown, but not black- nightfish is the perfect black brown. I just wish it wasn't LE!

cinnamongurlee

as eyeliner, my faves are graphic brown, lithograph and blitz and glitz

as eyeshadow bases, my faves are rich ground, ostentatious and sweet sage

macroviolet doesn't do much for me

Sanne

I love nightfish as a liner, because it's much creamier than dipdown, and it also darker but not as harsh as blacktrack

but I love delphic the most as a e/s base

notmyhand

I'm surprised no one loves Non-Conformist. Out of the nine I have it is my favorite by far and I love that its matte so I can put it on my waterline. I like it a lot more than Iris Eyes because its a light purple I can actually see while Iris Eyes was too light for me to line with.

For work though I use Graphic Brown the most because its actually not a dull looking brown and not as harsh as the blacks.