Which is your favourite Fluidline?

Wontpayretail23

Blitz & Glitz. I have 9 total (Blitz & Glitz, New weed, lithograph, delineate, rich ground, penned, delphic, haunting, and brassy.)

OrangeLuvinChik

Blacktrack, Graphic Brown, and New Weed.
smiles.gif

YvetteJeannine

I love my Royal Wink for a "fun" one....Some days, when I don't feel like putting a lot of eye shmuff on (or I only want a lil' 'pop' of color) I just use this on my upper lid...it really gives a nice look!

For more practical, toned-down use, tho...I LOVE my Graphic Brown. I bought Dipdown before the newer FL's came out, and I think I'm gonna give it to my niece...I don't use it anymore since I got GB...and I kinda' feel sorry for it!!!

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Blue Peep, Royal Wink, Penned, Delineate, Macroviolet and of course, Blacktrack. I am really surprised at how much I love Delineate. It is very unique.

I keep waiting for a bright, vivid green. Kind of like minted, but with a bit more kick and brightness.

:hifive:
dothewave.gif

Yes, that is what I am waiting for too. A bright vivid green- like a cross between kelly and chartreuse with aqua and gold shimmer would be pretty, but I will settle for just the green.
greengrin.gif

eyelove.gif

Colorqueen

I have every single one of the FL that has ever been released.

I love them all.

For can not live without- I would say probably
Delphic
Ostentatious
Frostlite
Sweet Sage
Rich Ground
Nightfish
Dipdown
Blacktrack
Non-conformist

But, I use them all and love them all.

What I am thrilled with is using them for a total eye look. I use a 242 brush and apply them sheerly as eyeshadow and then use other colors as liner. The effect is beautiful. I really love these. They stay put, even with watery eyes, and do not have to be touched up unless I have REALLY watery eyes.

So far, I have used them since the first week they were released and no bad reactions and they also make fabulous eyeshadow bases under pigments.

Also, at this point, all of mine are still not dried up, and I hope they don't get that way.

I always shut the cover in between EVERY SINGLE DIP OF THE BRUSH.

That way the least amount of exposure happens.

I also use the lid as a place to make sure I get a smooth application on the brush , running it back and forth. That thin layer of FL is still moist even after months of being there.

I just love FL as eyeshadows- that way if one is not that great for lining, it usually makes a fabulous eyeshadow.

If you work quickly, you can make these look very beautiful with the 242 brush- like a watercolor wash almost.
nanaparty.gif

Also, I use FL as a base under the Liquidlast Liners which I also use as eyeshadows when allergy season is causing REALLY watery eyes. That way it keeps eyeshadow and liner on, but I can remove it more easily at night. Otherwise the LLL are quite difficult to remove- esp during allergy times when my lids are very sensitive to being with.

Hope that helps someone!
cheerleader.gif
smiles.gif