Which magazines do you subscribe to?

Lauren1981

i subscribe to in touch and lucky. and depending on who is on the cover i will by elle every once in a while.

i agree that they can tell a lot about a person. i hate drama in my life but don't mind reading about someone else's lol. in touch is pure entertainment. i don't think any of that stuff is 100% true anyway but it's a nice hobby lololol!

i like lucky to look at different styles/trends.

i like elle but i won't read it on a regular. the only time i buy it is if j.lo, britney, or gwen is on the cover. oh, and fergie. and if christina aguilera makes the cover i'll buy it
yes.gif

nursie

i've had a glamour subscription since the late 80's.
allure for at least the past decade.

they finally stopped sending me instyle, i just lost interest..mostly ads in it.

and since i am older and my interests seem to be changing slightly, i've recently added woman's day (turning into my mother)

jennyfee

I've been subscribed to Glamour since 2004... I love it, I still have every single issue and don't know what the heck to do with them!! Any DIY suggestions?

I also buy off the rack Cosmopolitan or Seventeen, but not every month...
smiles.gif

hilaryrose

I only subscribe to Marie Claire and Glamour, but I frequently pick up Nylon, Doctor Who Magazine, Boho, Wired, and MacLife.

Nicala

Just Seventeen. I plan on getting an online subscription of it (possibly) once mine expire. I remember I paid for two years extremely dirt cheap!

bellaboomboom

WAY too many. Cosmo, Ladies Home Journal, Allure, Redbook, Lucky, Quiltmaker, Quilters Home, Family Circle, Real Simple. WHEW!! But, I love magazines.

LMD84

now i only buy the american version of cosmo! i found a uk site that sells it! i got bored of the uk mags having the same old shit in them every month!

Spruceitup

I get Rolling Stone, which comes twice a month. I do have to say it is disheartening how much less thick the magazine has become over the years. It is less than half as thick than it was 2-3 years ago. I noticed the same thing with Spin, which I used to get but stopped and stuck with RS.
Does anyone else see that with magazines they get?

mommy22girls

I subscribe to:

Family Fun
Shape
Fitness
Whole Living
Town & Country

Plus I buy:

InStyle
HGTV
Food Network
Glamour