Which NARS duos??

i LOVE LOVE LOVE the Portobello duo! i am recently getting into neutrals more and this is a neutral must have. it is awesome for everyday makeup as opposed to brighter/darker duos for going out :)

Monsy

I've noticed that no one is mentioning Underworld? I swatched it couple of times in sephora and really liked it

Miss QQ

I love Grand Palais and Habanera. I also have Elsa which I love too. I'm going to pick up a few more this year! Kuala Lumpur or Kalahari - what is the difference between them?

WhatWouldJoanDo

kalahari is in the taupe family .... kuala lampur is a purple-y and rose gold ... they are so very different

I love Grand Palais and Habanera. I also have Elsa which I love too. I'm going to pick up a few more this year! Kuala Lumpur or Kalahari - what is the difference between them?

Dominique33

Hi,

I love NARS duo eyeshadow palettes. I would recommand " Grand Palais " and " Underworld " to start with NARS eyeshadows.

tiramisu

[COLOR=FF00AA][/COLOR] Using this existing thread because I have the same question! Looking to add to my duo collection, and I presently have: AAE, Dogon, hula hula, Kalahari, Kilimanjaro. I am a touch on the warmer side of neutral-toned, but blonde hair (naturally very golden blonde) and blue eyes. I can wear warm and cool tones but look best in warmer shades-- I find I need to warm up crease if wearing cool tones, typically. (Hope this description is helpful, lol) 1. I was hoping to get some input on whether Surabaya duo was good for my coloring, and whether anyone cold tell me if Mac Antiqued/Swiss Chocolate were similar in tone (I noticed in swatches it appears this could be the case even though the duo is shimmery)? I love both mac shades-- Surabaya complimentary or too similar? 2. Also, Isolde and Tzarine have me lusting to buy for my coloring but unsure. I have a ton of brown and warmish bronzes but nothing blows me away in my stash; I have several grays but none are true silver/gray/charcoal undertone-- they always look blueish to me and I dislike that. Hoping Tzarine stays true to pan? Any help? Thanks so much for your input! 3. Any wildcard duos you'd recommend to me?

Monsy

So easy to use, wearable and I get so many compliments when I wear it . I had even someone stop me on the street to ask about my eye makeup
pompom.gif