Which products should Mac repromote or make permanent?

Girlybeautyxo

Which products should mac repromote or make permanent? Lippies! Blushes! Powders! Eyeshadows! Any of your favorite discontinued or limited edition products!

Vandekamp

This is such an easy question for me. I would like to see Mac re promote or make the following lipsticks permanent: RiRi Boy Moxie Strong Woman Pleasure Bomb Talk that Talk ( but with a better formula) Mystical Heaux Okay. I will get off my soap box now.

cassie05

i really think they should make a set of travel brushes permanent. i have bought a brush set from the nordstrom exclusive in 2009 and 2013 and the quality isn't consistent.

cr8ivgurl

I wish they would repromote Fresh Salmon lipstick. I wasn't into mac when it was released but I really want it now!!

kaitlynxo

Whisper of guilt
love.gif

Yogi Belle

I wish they would do a repromote of Whisper of Gilt. I heard some rumours that it will be repromoted by the end of the year. That would be great but I'm afraid whether it will compare to the old version due to what happened to Stereo Rose and Perfect Topping 2014.

Regarding lipsticks I'd love to have TTT and Heaux back but TTT with a muuuuuuuuch better texture.

And some of the pretty pinks from Dresscamp, Heatherette, Zandra Rhodes and Barbie Collection
heart.gif

I would love for MAC to bring back the eyeshadow collection with Smoke & Diamonds and Grand Entrance. I only have one of the Starflash shadows (Glamour Check) and I would love to see that formula made permanent, or at least give us a second shot at it!
Can't forget to bring back Cut A Caper and Viva Glam Cyndi! I use mine so sparingly because I fear running out!

Latest posts