Which products should Mac repromote or make permanent?

Vandekamp

I would like to see Mac create a Liquid matte lipstick in Heroine, Flat out Fabulous, Strong Woman, Heaux, TTT, Moxie, Pleasure Bomb, just to name a few.

ShareeA

I wish they would do a repromote of Whisper of Gilt. I heard some rumours that it will be repromoted by the end of the year. That would be great but I'm afraid whether it will compare to the old version due to what happened to Stereo Rose and Perfect Topping 2014.

Regarding lipsticks I'd love to have TTT and Heaux back but TTT with a muuuuuuuuch better texture.

And some of the pretty pinks from Dresscamp, Heatherette, Zandra Rhodes and Barbie Collection
heart.gif
I wasn't into MAC too much when Whisper of Gilt came out but I really want it now! And Heaux. I feel like a fool because I passed on the Rihanna collection until it was too late.

Tammy Hope

Scarlet Ibis
Emphatic
Well-Loved
Hot Chocolate
Raspberry Swirl
Whisper of Guilt
The Perfect Cheek
Gazette Grey

Vandekamp

I LOVE Mystical too. It is a great everyday pink-nude lipstick. I'm glad I was able to get a BU. I wish I could have gotten Enchanted One.

lillakatt

I'm really happy they made Flamingo from Iris Apfel permanent. I think they should re-promote Watch Me Simmer. It's a coral, everybody likes corals!

RenZay

I want them to bring back the Beth Ditto Pro Longwear Lipcremes, especially Booya!!!! I love that color and I don't have a back up.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
ALL the Mega Metal Eyeshadows and Kissable Lipcolours but in NEW shades since I went #BUYALLTHETHINGS in Peacocky.
love.gif