Which products should Mac repromote or make permanent?

Kristin Bacon

sensual sparks! its my all-time favorite lipstick and I'm so sad I only go to purchase one!
i love that one too. also the other nude that came out with it close contact is amazing!! I think Heroine and Ablaze lipliners should be made perm. Starflash es omg yes please, mega metals, and the solar bits from style warriors. A Novel Romance lipstick too, i really love it. Samoa Silk es, bisque es, creamy bisque es, outre es, solar white es, blue absinthe es, and silly es.

Kristin Bacon

I want them to bring back all the es from Madame B. Like Meadowland, Metamorph, Pink Papillion, there were more i dont remember the names of. i still have those 3. Dazzle lipsticks are great, havent had one come out since xmas last yr sadly, i missed that one. Exclusive Event should be perm since there isnt a shade like it in the perm range, not as grey. Also love Grape lipliner, i have one thankfully. ALSO hoping and wishing for the mystery collection with Burmese Kiss, Lavender Jade, and the other two im forgetting now something sunset or other and the nude. and that summer opal bp. fingers crossed cuz i almost cried when i realized i missed that. The lipbalms should be perm for sure, i loved those. Superglass and the dare to wear lipglosses. I could go on and on, mac has made some amazing things and had them le or disc. makes me so sad.

Ms. Z

》Utterly Becoming paint pot (my HG, sorry Painterly) 》Modest Tone eye shadow 》Violet Underground eye pencil 》Pedro Lourenco Blush 》All Revealing lipstick 》Enchanted One lipstick 》Haute Couture lipstick 》Liquid Passion lipglass

Kaidan

Lipstick: Embrace Me Dodgy Girl Force of Love Lavender Whip (everyone loves lavender MAC!) Deeply Adored Siren Song Feed the Senses Myself Fleur D'Coral Pink Poodle All of the mattenes All of the patentpolishes Lip gloss: Hot House Strange Potion Lots of Laughs Eye shadow: Sea and Sky MES (please bring it back one more time! D:) All of the eye shadows from Art of the Eye and Artificially Wild Blush: Cream Soda (I dread the day mine ends) Next To Skin Pink Cult The Perfect Cheek Cheeky Hugger Hipness Royal Sunset All of the beauty powders

CaseyC

Ok here's mine Studio moisture fix (without the spf) Moisturelush. Hyper real foundation and powder The older generation of MSFs Neo scifi collection Thermal volcanic ash mask Matte foundation I'll end my list there but it goes on for a while

gina12345

MAC should bring back Refined Deeper Bronzer since I never got to try it & everyone with deeper skin tones raves about this bronzer.
Eversun is another one that I missed out on its a blush or beauty powder but it was very pretty If I think of more I will add yet another post LOL

ShareeA

Yield to Love. I need so many back ups for this. So sad I only have 1.
I agree. I missed out on it because I didn't realize it was online only. It matches most skintones so well. I'd like to add Seducing Sound lipglass to this. I only have one but I'll cherish it forever.
crybaby.gif
Also Grand Pumpkin is the ish. Thank you
soapbox.gif

Jodylicious

Lipsticks:

Mystical
Spitfire
Toxic Tale
Lollipop Loving

Blushes:

Cheeky Bugger (Can't believe i nearly skipped this beauty)
Pink Cult
Bite of an apple

I wish i would've gotten backups for some of these.

DeAnn Smith

I agree. I missed out on it because I didn't realize it was online only. It matches most skintones so well. I'd like to add Seducing Sound lipglass to this. I only have one but I'll cherish it forever.
crybaby.gif
Also Grand Pumpkin is the ish. Thank you
soapbox.gif
I actually love, love Seducing Sound too. I bought a BU and so glad that I did. I'm nearly done with my first one. It's my lipglass in my purse.

lipstickpd23

Gladiola from Dame Edna. Pretty please! And Prince Noir. And pretty much every matte/retro matte lipstick Mac ever created that I don't have.